Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks - 12/15/21

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread ht10 .... RJ vs Cam tonight .... Knicks started the game on a 16-5 run
Loooking Goood !!!

mafra

Legend
NYK 7-9 from downtown... made another, but Toppin?s buzzer beater at end of 1st was no good.

Knicks played well offensively, but defense needs to be better to win this one. Trae Young is going to try to draw a foul on every possession. Knicks need to avoid making it easy for him to get the calls.

mafra

Legend
Yeah, NYK would be up 20 if not for officials feeling it was necessary to award ATL 25 FT attempts in the first half.

I?m listening, but I bet contact on Randle not officiated the same as contact on Young.

mafra

Legend
RJ closing game out with some Big shots. Randle with 44! Solid defense... at the half, I was worried how we would close this game. 3rd game in 4 days, they have Young... but close the game we did indeed!

Kiyaman

Legend
Did Randle have an ALL-STAR game ??? Yes-Yes he Did !!!
44 pts, 9 rbs, 5 ast, and only 3 turnovers for a Knicks WIN !!!

Listened to the whole game while at work. Great win. Amazing night for Randle. We got something going here finally. 14 - 15. 3 in a row.

Kiyaman

Legend
Prior to the season the Hawks were being singled out by the pundits as the up and coming team.
The Hawks Trae & Capela's scared me in the middle of the 4th qtr. closing in at 102 - 104 like they were gonna snatch the lead and pull away, then IQ hit RJ for a 3-ball to make it 102 - 107, then IQ hit Randle for a quick 2 pts, then IQ hit Randle again for a 3-ball, then Randle hit RJ for a 3-ball to put some distance on the Knicks lead 109 - 115 having 2 minute remaining.

Knicks now with sole possession of the 6th seed in the East. Heck, we?re only a half game out of the 4th seed.

Broadway

All Star
Julius Randle is an All-Star, what a transformation since coming into the league

Crazy to think Magic once had...

Ball
Clarkson
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
We are totally a different team this year, actually it is fun watching the team and they didn't reach their best yet, all young and developing guys...... amazing how big the effect of a coach in the game..... the coach is still the most important piece on a team in my opinion!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thibbs making all the difference right now you have to play hard or you don?t play for Thibbs...Adding Drose was a big piece big upgrade at PG and Thibbs trusts Drose. I know this ain?t Bulls MVP Drose but he?s way better than anything we had on our roster and hopefully can mentor IQ at bit. I like having the option of playing IQ/Drose at the same time. 2 quick combo guards like IQ/Drose causes problems for the opposing defense. 6 seed and rising and RJ is coming right along as planned.