Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I said getting DRose might get us the 4th seed by solidifying the second unit but he does the job as the starting PG replacing EP.
    He's playing too many minutes for his body.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    Kurt Vonnegut

Veteran

.500 record has Knicks fans dancing in the streets!!!! Hey maybe good times are back at MSG and I saw us 10# in a power ranking. No more Knicks-tank woot!!

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    One game over .500 and 4th in the EC playoff race. I said getting DRose might
    get us the 4th seed by solidifying the second unit but he does the job as the starting PG replacing EP.

Knicks now in a position to get home court advantage in the playoffs. I'd expect the Knicks to buttress their lineup for their playoff push.
    Got me thinking of a up-tempo 2nd unit run-run lineup of Payton IQ Frank Knox, and Obi .. making Knox & Obi start playing like big-men in the paint hunting for rebounds and put-backs by blocking-out opponents in the paint. I'm tired of seeing RJ box-out opponents in the paint for a rebound better than Knox and Obi.
    Our new coaching-staff did a great job this season on helping Randle, last year this time 80% of Knicks fans wanted Randle traded asap including myself.
    I still see potential in Knox, plus Obi came with a lot of potential skills that need grooming to perform on a star level.