NBA All Star Game 2021

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Everything's compressed this year, all events are tonight (except for the Rising stars game that will not be played).
We got three studs taking part to this and two of them are competing! Looking forward to see Obi (w)in the dunk competition. With Simmons and Embiid out because of Covid exposure maybe Randle will get some more minutes of action.

Obi Toppin impressive with his 1st 2 dunks in the Slam Dunk contest, advancing to the finals. Didn?t know his dad went by the name ?Dunker?s Delight?.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Watched all the highlights as soon as i woke up without checking out the winners first. The dunk contest was fun but not memorabe, Toppin's dunk was just as good as Simons' who was far from perfect. In the end, i guess Simons' was slightly better because he tried something new.
I did enjoyed however the three point shootout, Curry with another title in such a dramatic fashion! Props to him!

Kiyaman

Legend
The league best improve player (Hero-ball) Randle has become an All-Star player ..
How should the Knicks FO act bout Randle's all-star status?
Is Randle a 4 year extension Keeper?
Should we build around Randle?
Or should we look to trade Randle for another All-star?

The measuring-table on rookie Obi Toppin becoming a future NBA star are 50-50 at all-star break .. I see lots of potential in Obi's offensive performance, once coach Thibs get confidence in Obi's defensive-performance, then we fans will see a tandem of Randle & Obi in the same lineup a lot in the new NBA.

The measuring-table on rookie Immanuel Quickley becoming a future scoring-star in the NBA are at 80% at the all-star break. I believe by the end of the 2020-21 NBA season Quickly's performance will be a 100% high-scoring guard in the NBA. The Knicks may have a future top-scoring-guard (Donovan Mitchell) in their rookie (IQ) Immanuel Quickley.