Game Thread: New York Knicks at Brooklyn Nets - 3/15/21

tiger0330

Legend
Doris quoted a stat about Quick I think that was surprising. Quick takes the 4th most floaters but only makes them at a 37% clip. Thought his shot efficiency was higher.

tiger0330

Legend
Harden carving us up with his passing. Has 8 dimes, most of his dimes are alley oops and precision dimes to guys cutting to the rim for about 12 pts.

tiger0330

Legend
Not only do they have their BIG 3 but the Nets have a group of complementary players that can shoot the rock, Tyler Johnson, Shamet, Jeff Green and the best of the bunch Joe Harris.

Kiyaman

Legend
Harden carving us up with his passing. Has 8 dimes, most of his dimes are alley oops and precision dimes to guys cutting to the rim for about 12 pts.

The Nets inside scoring are killing us .. Nets been holding on to their 15 pt lead throughout the 2nd quarter.
Half-Time .. Knicks 55 - Nets 67
Yeah, Brooklyn's going to the ECF, and if everyone is healthy their dynamic role-players are gonna win them a CHIP.
Damn! I still wish we had Hard-hustle Harris !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Nets take 67-55 lead at the half, Bullock with 17 on hot 3 pt shooting and JR with 14. Harden working on his 10th triple double for the Nets with an 11/7/9 night so far.

Not only do they have their BIG 3 but the Nets have a group of complementary players that can shoot the rock, Tyler Johnson, Shamet, Jeff Green and the best of the bunch Joe Harris.

Nets are built to win a championship this year. If all their guys are healthy, they might be unbeatable in the East.

tiger0330

Legend
Harden has 9 triple doubles in 25 games with the Nets making JR accomplishment of being the first Knick in 30 yrs to have 2 triple doubles laughable.

tiger0330

Legend
Nets are built to win a championship this year. If all their guys are healthy, they might be unbeatable in the East.

They're going to rollout Blake as their 5 I bet and maybe have DJ coming off the bench. I want to see what that lineup can do.

Knicks get screwed one last time. Refs miss that Irving got his hand on a Randle shot and they call travel on Randle. Refs did everything in their power to save the Nets tonight.

ESPN announcers agree that ref blew call.

Toppin and Gibson have to hold Randle back from going after ref.

mafra

Legend
Down 3 with 5 seconds left... Randle jumps up with the ball, Irving swats ball and hits ball, Randle lands and refs call turnover. Awful call.

But, Randle didn?t let ball go so refs can?t make the call. What a terrible play we designed, even worse execution...

Kyrie Irving just beat Randle with defense... awful.