Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Philly 14-0 vs NY since 2017. Would be nice to beat them at MsG this weekend. NBA top head2head dominance.
    Last edited by mafra; Mar 16, 2021 at 22:20.

12th man

Wow .. when I start watching the game the Knicks fail a part.
    Well, I did get a chance to watch the final 6 min of the game to calculate Thibs crunch-time players, and crunch-time plan.
    To me, Thibs crunch-time plan, and sorry plays down the stretch STINK!
    Philly coach Doc Rivers didnt have a winning plan, until Thibs gave him one.
    Tonight, I learn to take Bullocks out of the game for good when he gets 5 fouls, Why?
    Tobias Harris scored at will against Bullocks weak defense consecutive times to stretch Philly's one point lead. I also got a chance to watch Thibs 6 min crunch-time finisher lineup ..

RJ Barrett .. miss to many 10 ft shots plus always crumble under pressure.
    Bullocks .. scared to get 6th foul, let Harris score 6 straight points to take lead & win.
    Noel .. to weak (mental/physical) to be a closer down the stretch.
    Burks .. to inconsistent on both sides of the court to be a closer.
    Randle .. all he know is Hero-Ball down the stretch.
    I was happy to see IQ take the last shot, I only wish Bullocks would've pass the ball back to a open IQ (having 7 seconds), rather than backup out of bounds to take the 3-ball shot.

i

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Tobias Harris one of the most underrated players in the game. His 30 points tonight plus playing the role of a true 4th quarter closer is a wake up call for our guys about what you need to do to win a game against a top team.
    I would've resign Butler, instead of Harris if I was their GM.
    Bullock played like a B.... once he got his 5th foul letting Harris score at will down the stretch.
    Randle would've had a better scoring game, if Howard didn't stop his inside scoring.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Good news is that MRob is cleared for contact. Rose should return soon. Getting those 2 back plus Payton returning should help us get back on track. Ntilikina is not a viable option. 3rd straight game of zero points.

Even with all the injuries, Knicks are still playing 0.500 over their last 10. With 31 games to play, we remain right in the thick of things for a mid seed in the East.
    When Thibs pulled Frank out the game the Knicks had a 87-80 lead with 7 min remaining in the game.
    Frank gives the Knicks STOPS on defense.
    Quickley gives the Knicks quick scoring.
    The two guards belong in the same lineup!

Recall .. Phil drafted Frank to put in the back-court along side D.Rose high scoring.
    It was the return of D.Rose this season that turned the Knicks into a .500 performing team.

12th man

Thibs & Woodson ......
    The way we haven’t been able to score in the last 6 minutes of the game, in the past 2 games (without Rose scoring) in the offense, has been a let down against playoff teams.
    Our looks have been terrible, and it’s beyond the opponent.
    It’s been sad to watch Randle, RJ and Burks try to penetrate while there is no ball movement for offense, and non-movement plays for players without the ball, to much iso .. in the final 6 minute of a game.