Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 3/27/2021 8:00 pm [Game #46]

Burks hit a clutch 3 but RJ missed the possible dagger 3 to follow it.

Knicks lead by 3 with 14 seconds to go and Buck ball. C?mon. Just get the win.

Bucks miss. Burks gets the board. Lopez fouls Burks. Bucks challenge. We?ve gotten like 4 calls all night, if they overturn us, I give up.

Knicks win. 3rd win in a row.

Burks with 21 points, 10 boards, and 5 assists.
RJ with 21 points, 7 boards, and 7 assists.

Obi had 6 points in 7 minutes on 3 for 4 shooting in the 1st half and got zero 2nd half minutes.

We got the win. That?s what matters. Disaster to lose MRob again. Happy to not think about this game again.

Wow. Derrick Rose got emotionally broken up after hearing MRob broke his foot in the post-game interview. These guys have certainly gotten close to each other.

mafra

Legend
Ugly game but we got the win. We?re in a playoff race in April!

Toppin provided a spark when needed, RJ and the funky bunch made enough plays, or should I say MIL shooting % reverted to its mean!

Kiyaman

Legend
Yesterday, we struggle to win a Bucks game where 4 of the Bucks starter players and their 6th man were DNP in the game. We won however, Thibs coaching history are coming back (injury players come back to get reinjured in 2 or 3 games), plus the closer we get to the playoff the more questionable Thibs coaching has become. I thought Thibs would've did a 360 degree change in his old 7 man rotation in the regular season games by running a 10 man rotation in the Covid-19 regular season games to get more players on the same-page before the playoffs. It's not happening while our young-core players Frank, Knox, and Obi Toppin sit in Thibs dog-house.
Recall: Thibs were never a winning playoff head-coach for the Bulls or Wolves, because of INJURIES to Thibs regular-season 7 man rotation.

In yesterday game vs the G.League Bucks our all-star player Randle were MIA, and 6th minute into the game we lose our center MitchRob to injury. Having a DNP Randle, Thibs were force to start our 35 yr old Taj Gibson at his NBA natural position PF to replace Randle.
The Knicks started the game well outscoring the G.League Bucks in the first half even when rookie Obi Toppin came in to backup Gibson. Toppin became an offensive weapon spark off the bench scoring 6 pts in 7 minute on 75% FG shooting. When Thibs took Obi out the game the G.League Bucks started reducing the Knicks lead.
When Thibs didnt give rookie Obi & Quickley any playing-time in the 3rd qtr., myself and the majority of fans believe the Knicks were gonna lose the game to the G.League Bucks at the end of the 3rd quarter. It looked that BAD!