Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 4/11/2021 8:00 pm [Game #54]

mafra

Legend
NYK up 98-96, we go iso AB and Alec Burks passes ball beautifully right to Lowry....

But a Siakum travel ruins chance for TOr.

Wow.

Randle hits 2 big FTs. Lead is 4 with 9 seconds to go.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. That turnover by Siakam. Wow.

I love how RJ lets his game do the talking yet he still has haters. Mind boggling

Salute to his growth and maturation

It?s crazy. He?s become the opposite of empty stats. He?s doing it in crunch time in close games. Winning us games.

I have to imagine it?s the Knicks hate nationally that gets him so much disrespect.

Knicks win! Back to 0.500.

Not great to blow that lead, but unlike Memphis in our last game, Knicks had the composure to regroup and still win.

mafra

Legend
RJ steeping up as a closer, and getting his FT and 3 point shooting % up already in his s find year... this is great news.

RJ at 24 is gonna be scary good.

Kiyaman

Legend
A W is a W .... Thibs has to adjust his substitution rotation .. when Burks & Bullocks are off he need to put Frank & Knox in the rotation. Randle's 38 minute instead of 28 min let the Raptors back into the game within those 10 min in the 2nd half .. Those 10 min could've been giving to the growth of our rookie OBI, who raw hustle wouldn't have loss a double digit lead like Randle did in the 2nd half of the game. I feel more and more relax watching OBI potential performance as long as Gibson & Quickley are in the lineup too.
And I don't think Knox has ever been given a PF format to be in a lineup having Gibson and 3-Guards.
The Knox 5 min sighting would've been a decent move if Obi & Gibson were also in the lineup to have defense in the paint for 5 to 10 min. Burks had a sloppy game having turn-overs and kept getting his shot block by Boucher 4 blocks tonight.
Noel missing 2 wide open 10 ft jumpers in the 2nd half need to start working-out practicing with RJ Barrett, who been working extra hard on his Jumper since rookie Edwards called him out.
We still have to do something bout our TRIO (Payton RJ Randle) dribble-dribble-dribble .. it's not allowed unless we have a 20 pt lead !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
RJ steeping up as a closer, and getting his FT and 3 point shooting % up already in his s find year... this is great news.

RJ at 24 is gonna be scary good.

RJ been surprising me too .. the 20 yr old growth has to compete in practice against Burks & Quickley's offensive-game throughout his 2nd season in the NBA. And progress has been working well down the stretch !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
It’s crazy. He’s become the opposite of empty stats. He’s doing it in crunch time in close games. Winning us games.

I have to imagine it’s the Knicks hate nationally that gets him so much disrespect.

I'm sure RJ and Randle has read a few of my text since last season to now LOL