Game Thread: New York Knicks @ New Orleans Pelicans 4/14/2021 7:30 pm [Game #56]

mafra

Legend
We held our own with best rebounding team in NBA, without Noel/MRob. We both had 3 game winning streaks... but, we now have 4!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Taj making a lot of plays out there.
I suggested Thibs replace Noel with Taj in the starting 5 based on the 2nd units net rating being better with Taj than the starting 5 with Noel. Thibs might be forced to use Taj as the starter with Noel out with that sprained ankle.

Kiyaman

Legend
I suggested Thibs replace Noel with Taj in the starting 5 based on the 2nd units net rating being better with Taj than the starting 5 with Noel. Thibs might be forced to use Taj as the starter with Noel out with that sprained ankle.

Taj Gibson is a 15 yr experience PF from the old school NBA .. Taj has been a great mentor for the Knicks the past 2 seasons. Putting Taj in the starter lineup may stop the growth of our two rookies (Obi & IQ) in the 2nd unit lineup. Last night Noel was DNP and rookie Obi receive less playing-time minute than he been averaging.
I will admit, I'm happy for the 6.10 rookie Pelle will get his chance to receive playing-time minute, I like his raw gritty style in the paint.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Cmon guys I need more play-play on the non nationally televised games!!! This team might be trouble for some inspecting 1st round opponent!!! I?ve seen Thibbs coach teams up and have them overachieve and I think this team is in that mold. And what more can we say about our All-Star JR dropping 30 a night!!

mafra

Legend
Would be fun to watch Thibbs coach circles around Nash, if if we can somehow find a way to push Nets... and, just imagine.... well, maybe we wear them out some that costs them in ECF.