Game Thread: New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks - 4/16/21

RJ Barrett showing up in the 4th quarter is one of my favorite trends of the last few weeks. He plays bully ball in the paint and knocks down a 3. Lead is 9. Tons of time left though.

jimkcchief88

All Star
RJ Putting in work now two drives to the bucket and a 3! Please stop hating on RJ he?s progressing nicely and sensed the moment with JR getting a breather and picked up the slack. Knicks courting a lead in the 4th

Kiyaman

Legend
I didnt want to say anything .. but the Frank sighting .... in the 3rd qtr. Payton comes out the game and we regain the lead.

Toppin clearly trying to carve out a role on the boards with our 2nd unit. 4 boards in 7 minutes. Would be nice if we ran some plays for him on offense, but that?s how it goes.

Something tells me Derrick Rose could be 50-years-old and he?ll still know how to finish at the rim better than most guards.

Noel with a crazy block on the Finney-Smith dunk.

Richard Jefferson is a terrible announcer. ESPN needs to get somebody new to do these games.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Luka misses two free throws😂😂 JR at the line 42 point Knicks up by 10 under a minute fat lady warming up JR back to the line for two more.