Game Thread: New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks - 4/16/21

No Alec Burks tonight due to COVID protocol. Terrible time to lose him with how well he has been playing lately.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thanks for the game thread htr10! This is and Sundays matinee are ESPN games so I?m watching! Sizers just finished off the Clippers ending their winning streak. Meanwhile Dallas needs to burn those green unis.šŸ¤®Go Knicks!

Yeah, those green unis are pretty ugly.

KP doesn?t look right to me in how he is moving out there. Maybe he is just conserving his energy, but this guy came into the league as an athletic freak for his size. Now, he seems to move like you would expect a guy his size to move.

Good ball movement leads to a Quickley 3. Knicks lead by 9 after one quarter.

Quickley isn?t quite Steve Novak, but when you see him get an open look at a 3, you expect him to make it.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Htr10 ....
What's going on .. Little Timmy Hardaway Jr. scored 4 times inside the paint .. we could never get him to score inside the paint lol

Randle with 21 points, 5 boards, and 4 assists in the 1st half.

Our 2nd unit is definitely missing Alec Burks so far.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 56 - Mavs 52
Nice first quarter for the Knicks 34-25
In the 2nd qtr. .. KP went on a run to turn our 8 pt lead into a 2 pt lead real quick, and Doncic miss FT had a chance to tie the game .. Randle's jumper gave us a 3 pt lead to play with the final 2 min b4 halftime .. It look like we are battling Doncic, KP and Hardaway on the offensive end.
Randle scoring 21 pts in the first half ??? I hope Randle have another 21 pts in the 2nd half for the Knicks win.
Thibs .. Is backwards, the minutes Thibs gave out in the first-half to Randle 21 min, Bullock 21 min, RJ 22 min are minutes u give to your star players in the 2nd half of the game.
Our rookies receive .. Obi 3 min .. IQ 5 min ..

Kiyaman

Legend
ugh-oh it look like Mavs coach Carlyle has a 2nd half plan for us having Doncic creative doughboy moves bullying its way on offense. If we let Timmy slashing inside to score in the first-half consecutive times, we gonna need Noel & Gibson to close up the paint in the 2nd half.

Wow, just wow.

Randle with 35 points on 14 for 24 shooting after 3 quarters. We?re clinging to a 4 point lead going into the 4th.