Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Most importantly, DRose is back again... 23-3-5-1.... Randle, RJ and Rose

Rose with 23, his season-high as a Knick. He gives them a third player who can create for himself and others, along with JR & RJ. New York is 15-7 in games he’s played with them.
    Suggested DRose should be starting esp if Thibs wants to take the team to the next level. He did play more minutes than Payton, thats a start.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Suggested DRose should be starting esp if Thibs wants to take the team to the next level. He did play more minutes than Payton, thats a start.
    I missed the 1pm OT Game .... however ..
    The next level are winning a playoff series vs Philly? or Nets? or Bucks? or Heats? or Boston?
    And D.Rose & Payton does not have that type of skill-set as a starter/finisher playmaker to take the Knicks to the next level.
    Hopefully, in the offseason FA market we could sign D.Angelo Russell or Brunson to become our starter PG.

We have to give BIG PROPS to Thibs Knicks defense in the past 10 games, it's been off the chart, holding opponents under a hundred pts after 100 shots taken to give us a JOLLY six game WIN streak.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I missed the 1pm OT Game .... however ..
    The next level are winning a playoff series vs Philly? or Nets? or Bucks? or Heats? or Boston?
    And D.Rose & Payton does not have that type of skill-set as a starter/finisher playmaker to take the Knicks to the next level.
    Hopefully, in the offseason FA market we could sign D.Angelo Russell or Brunson to become our starter PG.

We have to give BIG PROPS to Thibs Knicks defense in the past 10 games, it's been off the chart, holding opponents under a hundred pts after 100 shots taken to give us a JOLLY six game WIN streak.
    I agree that Payton isnít quite the man but to have a former NBA MVP as your backup PG is a luxury. Catch a replay of Sundayís game. Drose had 23 points off the bench and we were like +15 with Drose on the floor. Drose broke down the Pels defense and finished at the rim or made the right pass. The final play at the end of regulation Drose broke down the defense and floated down the lane looking like he was gonna Pearl a layup and then one handed flipped a perfect pass to Bullock in the corner who nailed a wide open three. I like our backcourt rotation with Rose, Peyton, Bullock, Burke, and IQ. Reminds me of the 90ís with Ward, Childís, Harper, Greg Anthony. Nobody dominate but they get it done and play scrappy D. Rose got a finger on the Pels final shot of regulation before we dominated the OT session.

Veteran

I checked the box score we were +22 with Drose on the floor not to shabby.

Nothing would please me more than knocking out BOS in first round. DRose laughing at Kemba!