Game Thread: New Orleans Pelicans at New York Knicks - 4/18/21, Sunday 1PM

5 game win streak on the line. Very hard to beat the same team twice in a short period of time. Given family obligations and the early start time, I will likely be watching this game on replay. Let?s go Knicks!

mafra

Legend
I put 7 bucks on NO. I did my part to buy a Knick win. Let?s go! BOS win last night... we need to keep pace. The 6th seed is in our grasp!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the game thread, htr! And sorry for missing out on the previous ones, really looking forward to connect 6 in a row for the first time since god knows when

jimkcchief88

All Star
Noel down holding his wristšŸ˜³ Knicks missing layups but the officials have been horrible and that old swashbuckling pirate Steven Adams having his way down low. JR off to a slow start as Thibbs goes to the bench mob.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Drose making a difference Knicks on a 17-2 run after made 3 by Bullock! JR now getting on track and Knicks defense getting to a bad 3 point shooting Pelicans team.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Zion with the hammer jam damn, but Drose calmly hits a layup Knicks +11 with Drose on the floor. JR going to work on Zion drawing a foul.

mafra

Legend
Down 103-100. Rose drives and kicks to corner... DRose almost shoots the 2... Bullock goes BaNG! 2 seconds left and tie game...