Who will be Keepers from the 6 game win streak ???

Kiyaman

Legend
How much to keep Bullock? Burks? Noel? Gibson? D.Rose?

Payton is not listed, because I believe Leon Rose will go all out to sign FA D.Angelo Russell in the offseason.

Kiyaman

Legend
Did I write 6 games, excuse me I meant 8 game winning streak to put us 6 games over .500, plus in the 4th seed playoff race. Just think, we are usually talking bout getting a 4th pick in the draft this time of the season, rather than be a 4th seed in the playoff.
Some other players, other than Thibs, Randle, and RJ need to be rewarded too !!!

Bullocks 3 ball shot in the OT with the Hawks tonight, has made Bullock the Knicks best dependable 3 ball shooter in the past 3 to 4 week games. Hitting the 3-ball shot when the Knicks need it the most in the 2nd half of the game, plus Bullock's dynamic defensive hustle around the ball has made Bullock's performance into a 2-Way star role-player.
Bullock's same-page chemistry with Randle should get him a 3 to 4 yr contract from the Knicks FO !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Did I write 6 games, excuse me I meant 8 game winning streak to put us 6 games over .500, plus in the 4th seed playoff race. Just think, we are usually talking bout getting a 4th pick in the draft this time of the season, rather than be a 4th seed in the playoff.
Some other players, other than Thibs, Randle, and RJ need to be rewarded too !!!

Bullocks 3 ball shot in the OT with the Hawks tonight, has made Bullock the Knicks best dependable 3 ball shooter in the past 3 to 4 week games. Hitting the 3-ball shot when the Knicks need it the most in the 2nd half of the game, plus Bullock's dynamic defensive hustle around the ball has made Bullock's performance into a 2-Way star role-player.
Bullock's same-page chemistry with Randle should get him a 3 to 4 yr contract from the Knicks FO !!!

I'd love to keep Bullock but he's been underpaid the last couple of a seasons so he's going to want to get paid. Look for him to declare as an UFA and be a guy whose services will be in demand. Knicks will have the cap space to retain him but may invest their money elsewhere.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'd love to keep Bullock but he's been underpaid the last couple of a seasons so he's going to want to get paid. Look for him to declare as an UFA and be a guy whose services will be in demand. Knicks will have the cap space to retain him but may invest their money elsewhere.

At the end of the Knicks Covid-19 preseason games, i had Bullock, Noel, and Payton as the Knicks 13th to 15th man off the bench in the rotation. After watching Bullock's defensive performance the last 4 months on the court, I came to the conclusion the Knicks owe Bullock another contract, plus a hefty pay raise for his big improvement on the offensive-end of the court.
Randle & Thibs reference for Bullock's 2-Way performance should be all Leon Rose need to give Bullock a 2 to 4 year contract in the offseason.