Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 7:30 pm [Game #60]

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 67 - Hawks 69

Knicks are still playing win-win B.ball .. Bullocks got 13 pts on 4-6 shooting from 3's, D.Rose grab 14 pts in 13 min, and Randle scored 20 pts in the first half.
RJ Barrett is having another sorry first half shooting 1-9, plus RJ letting Hawks Huerter score 12 of his 16 pts right in RJ face. RJ have to turn it up in the 2nd half like he did last night for me to stop calling him out.
Payton playing well, need to pickup his defense on Trae in the 2nd half

Kiyaman

Legend
RJ Barrett 2 consecutive baskets are on track to his performance last night in the 2nd half .. GO RJ get yours !!!

Capela is killing us. Surprise, surprise. No MRob, no Taj, no Noel. I mean, c?mon. What are we supposed to do?

tiger0330

Legend
Capela is killing us. Surprise, surprise. No MRob, no Taj, no Noel. I mean, c?mon. What are we supposed to do?

Trae went down with looks to be a sprained ankle, he's not coming back, more than makes up for the mugging Taj and Noel got.

Kiyaman

Legend
Trae maybe out for the game .. but Thibs shoulda put Frank on young & Lou tonight. They are destroying Rose and Payton, we need a change of pace.
I'm really missing MitchRob .. having Gibson & Noel go down hurt tonight dont look good

Randle coming up huge late in the 4th. Hawks are only down 3 and 8 seconds left. Lot of time left. Knicks need to foul and prevent the 3 attempt. Can?t screw this up.