Game Thread: New York Knicks at Los Angeles Clippers - 5/9/21 3:30PM

Kiyaman

Legend
When will I stop saying aloud, "I can't believe this." ???

Rose 25 pts on 11-17 FG, plus 6 rbs, 8 ast .. On top of the world on Mama's Day !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
True. Drose and Bullock carrying us here RJ with another 3 let?s try to hold this lead down the stretch defense has held up so far knock on wood.

U had me knocking on wood too!
Rose & Bullock took care of the 2nd half scoring to hold the lead throughout the 4th quarter.
Let's Go to the Playoff .. Knicks !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well, it worked that time. Great job by Randle to get the baseline against Batum and knock down the jumper.

I heard a stat during the game I can?t remember exactly but JR is tops in the league leading iso-plays. I know ISO is a dirty word around KO.com after #Isomelo but I was glad to see us go to our go to guy to close the game. You have to have a closer and JR closed that game for us in spite of a bad night. Give both defenses credit! ?PlayoffP? and ?MVPclaw? didn?t exactly have great games either. That was a well coached game by two coaches who know each other and coach defense. They took our number 1 option away and we didn?t let their 1 and 2 options go crazy.

jimkcchief88

All Star
U had me knocking on wood too!
Rose & Bullock took care of the 2nd half scoring to hold the lead throughout the 4th quarter.
Let's Go to the Playoff .. Knicks !!!

I didn?t want to speak out of turn or too soon but our defense held up today. I figured if we could keep them under 100 we had a shot and sure enough. After a rough start even Frank Nitty had a positive impact on the game in limited minutes. Playoff Knicks has a nice ring to it....

Kiyaman

Legend
This win-this win right here .. gives me lots of optimism on beating the Lebronless-Lakers tomorrow.
Let's Go Bring-it Knicks !!!