Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets 5/15/2021 1:00 pm [Game #71]

When do they play next? I think Tuesday. That means, if they go all out tomorrow to beat us, then they?ll be playing their 3rd game in 4days.

I imagine they rest their guys tomorrow and get ready for Tuesday.

Good news is we are 2-1 vs MIL... so, if they rest tonight or lose then I hope we make them pay.

Yeah, we?ve played Milwaukee well this year, but one of those wins was when they were sitting most of their good players and we almost lost because a bunch of no names, including Ante?s brother, had big games against us.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, we?ve played Milwaukee well this year, but one of those wins was when they were sitting most of their good players and we almost lost because a bunch of no names, including Ante?s brother, had big games against us.

Milwaukee don?t want know parts of Miami in the first round.
Matter of fact, none of the East top contenders want coach Spoe's Miami Heats in the first-round.
The Knicks had a real good regular season, but the playoff vs the Heat may turn into a ......

Thanks to Milwaukee we?re back in the 4th seed for tonight. Big game tomorrow. No excuses. Got to play well.

mafra

Legend
I?m nervous about Boston tomorrow. Celtics might just want to try to screw us for the hell of it.

They are banged up and have to play their playoff game Tuesday night. If they go full force, for 48, then they gave the reality of playing a 3rd game in 4 nights.

Kemba and Brown will rest, I imagine. They need to rest for Tues