Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 5/23/2021 7:00 pm [Game #1]

mafra

Legend
Let?s see if the regular season stat holds true and comes to fruition, when RJ is held to 5 or less points in the first half....

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 50 - Hawks 52

I dont know bout yall, but I'm writing up DRose new $$$ contract, his first half performance has me and company plus the Garden crowd standing-up going wild !!!
And our two rookies performance (IQ & Obi) got WIN-WIN in their every step.

mafra

Legend
We go from Noel block at rim on driving Collins, to Randle dribbling ball out of bounds, the o an RJ corner 3 and Rose to RJ fast break for a facial slam on BB.

Intense!!!

mafra

Legend
NY go on 15-3 run, but then ISO Randle leads to 2 awful possessions... RJ missed a 3, they get a bucket and instead of playing for last shot, Randle has brain burp and hands ball to ATL.... They bang a 3....

Lead cut all the way down.

Knicks up a few going into 4th. They have a closet tho... Ours is having awful shooting night and now he?s making bad turnovers in second half.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I want to see Ntilikina in there to give Rose rest. If you have such a short leash for Peyton, then try Frank. It's not smart to give Rose so many minutes.

mafra

Legend
After allowing contact and not calling fouls on drives all game, with 8 to go in 4th suddenly Young gets sent to FT line for 6 points. Every possession is suddenly a foul.

Where were these calls in first half and why didn?t our guys get call?

I hate when the start calling game differently down stretch than they did all game.

If we lose... don?t blame Randle. Our missed Ft are a killer.