First Round Playoffs .. Who u Like ???

mafra

Legend
Kyrie wanted out of CLE and BOS came to his rescue. The surrounded him with talent and wanted to Re-sign. Irving turned an ECF roster into a mess... not sure what his beef is with the org?

Man is just a poser. Acting deep when he?s a shallow fellow.

Kyrie wanted out of CLE and BOS came to his rescue. The surrounded him with talent and wanted to Re-sign. Irving turned an ECF roster into a mess... not sure what his beef is with the org?

It will be telling what happens in Brooklyn.

There was this big article in the New York Times about the Nets. In that article, they talk about how the Nets could win a championship this year and Durant (and likely Kyrie) will still maybe act like miserable people.

KingCharles34

All Star
Holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane but still hanging around thanks. Timmy was on some bad teams here and was miscast with the Knicks. We cast Timmy as a more starter type and he did his thing on bad teams. Dallas is a good team borderline great team that?s only asking Timmy to come off the bench and get buckets.
Good metaphor, i like it. And very true what you said. I agree its a great position for him in Dallas. I hope to see him go to the 2nd round

Exactly what im saying. And i dont like any of the parties involved here; the Celtics, Nets and Kyrie. But the Celtics treated him well...too well. In my opinion they should have seen the writing on the wall sooner and turned their attention to bringing back Rozier. Kyrie didnt really have the right to ghost on them either

And youre right. Kyrie talks about world peace but is nothing more then a confused and lost hypocrite. Im so glad he didnt sign with us

mafra

Legend
It was like what happened at Duke... 10 games or so, foot o jury, returns and quick exit. He couldn?t be Gehrig to Ruth, or Maris to Mantle...

He could?ve stuck it out with LeBron and win multiple title before you break up the band. His behavior since hitting that huge championship shot has been erratic and impossible to cater to. It is what it is, and it?s beginning to look like the NBA champion is the team that emerges from
The MIL-Nets series. Buck the only team to stop Nets. Now, if MIl wins, then a team out West could win too...

But, like MJ and his Bulls, there?s no great opponent waiting in the Finals for them.

KingCharles34

All Star
It was an important win for Kyknee, the Serpent and the rest of the Nets. Bucks will have to do better which i hope they do

Hawks are pummeling the 76ers so far. Im starting to wonder exactly how good is this hawks team

It was an important win for Kyknee, the Serpent and the rest of the Nets. Bucks will have to do better which i hope they do

Hawks are pummeling the 76ers so far. Im starting to wonder exactly how good is this hawks team

Atlanta opening up a 26 point lead in the 1st half in Philly. Philly seems less capable of handling what Atlanta is doing than we were.

This Atlanta team under Nate McMillan seems like a legitimate contender.

Kiyaman

Legend
Atlanta opening up a 26 point lead in the 1st half in Philly. Philly seems less capable of handling what Atlanta is doing than we were.

This Atlanta team under Nate McMillan seems like a legitimate contender.

Today, the Hawks 128-124 win over Philly in Philly?
Being the first game of the series says, "Nate is bucking for a early raise $$$" LOL
Hawks Capela, Collins and Hill did a great job on Bully-Ball Embiid by staying in transition to Trae Young's run-run tempo. The Hawks 42-27 first quarter had Philly struggling-hard to catchup the remainder of the game.
Are Knicks fans hoping the Hawks win the Philly series in Game-5 ??? Yep!

The No-Harden Brooklyn Net's 115-107 win over the Bucks was big for rookie coach Nash in the first game of the series without Harden to lead the point.
All the injuries during the season gave the Brooklyn Nets deep depth for the postseason. Griffin couldn't dunk when he join the Nets, he was dunking the ball like he was in a Kia commercial yesterday. And Harris performance can be mention as a Star-role-player in the playoff. I do miss the Jeff Green & Harris hustle attack to outscore opponents.

Well, the Doncic-Mavs put up a wild 7 game fight to be eliminated from the first round by LA Clippers Tandem super-stars Kawhi & PG-13.
I wish Thibs had half of Carlisle coaching knowledge to win in the postseason games.
The thought of the Knicks going 7 games against the Hawks in the playoff would've gave Knicks Fans the confidence to fight for the win to the end .. Team !!!
Plus Game-7 would've been today LOL

Kiyaman

Legend

Me too ....
I'm still trying to figure out who got the best player in the 2018 draft night trade? Mavs? or Hawks?

jimkcchief88

All Star

Me too! I think the entire league including us underestimated ?ice-trey? and those Hawks. Our Knicks put up a better fight than Philly did Sunday. The score doesn?t tell the story ATL led from bell to bell. Philly is in some TROUBLE!