Philly in 4
Brooklyn in 5
Miami in 6
Knicks in 6

Jazz in 5
Lakers in 7
Nuggets in 7
Mavs in 6

What amazes me is the way PG and Kawhi are regarded as elite defenders, especially Kawhi--but Luka has been torching them going back to the bubble last year. Hes gonna put those 2 in a body bag once and for all this year and possibly break that team up

In the East i had such a hard time picking between the Bucks and Heat

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I do believe the Wizards will steal one from the Sixers and avoid sweep. Nets will sweep Boston and the Bucks will eventually prevail in 6. Now for the series we're most interested in, realistically i would go with Hawks in 6 but i hope we'll manage to pull back somehow and make it to the second round.
In the West i got Jazz in 5, Suns in 6, Portland in 7 and Clippers in 6.

Kiyaman

Legend
Brooklyn is on their way to sweeping the Boston Celtics in the 2nd game of the series, at the end of the 3rd quarter Brooklyn 109 - Boston 82 WOW !!!

KingCharles34

All Star
I wish i could take back picking the Heat to win against the Bucks. But i gotta give Giannis and Milwaukee their credit. They are showing more mental toughness at least through the first 2 games

Some of you may remember how much i hated the Celtics. Im actually rooting for them, i see the Nets as the number one enemy. I wanna see Boston rough up the Nets the last 2 games. Tire them out and beat on them so that the next team has a better chance

Lakers and Suns going on now. This is gonna be a great game, im pulling for the Suns

Kiyaman

Legend
My prediction on the LA teams (Lakers & Clippers) may go south in a different direction ....
Lakers struggled in crunch-time to pull off tonite win over the Phoenix Suns to TIE series at 1-1
How come tonite performance says the Suns are going to steal a win in L.A?
The Clippers loss tonite to the Doncic-Mavs gave the Mavs a 2-0 series lead heading home to Dallas to play the next two games in Dallas .... Will the Dallas Mavs crowd pump-up the Mavs players for a sweep ???

tiger0330

Legend
Boy wouldn’t Timjr look great in a Knicks uniform right now um um um 
He’s a UFA this off-season, I doubt the Knicks make a play for him but stranger things have happened. Knicks I think will make PG a priority and will try to retain DRose at a reasonable contract. They may make a play for Lonzo, which I'd be opposed to if we're talking about more than Terry Rozier money.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think with how well Doncic performs in the playoffs, the top 5 best players in the league has become perhaps the most crowded its ever been but i dont believe theres one elite player on the level of prime Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, MJ, Bird, Magic etc

Boy wouldn’t Timjr look great in a Knicks uniform right now um um um 😟
Good to see you still here. I hope all is well

I agree with you! I always liked Timmy. It seems like his game regressed everytime he played with us

Kiyaman

Legend
The quiet Milwaukee Bucks are making a statement in the third game of the series by having a 86-60 lead at the end of the 3rd quarter ... The Miami Heat are letting me down, I gave them 2 wins in the series, but the Giannis-Bucks (Holiday & Tucker team-ball) performance are making this series look like a Bucks SWEEP !!!

I'm Waiting to watch the Lebron-Lakers vs CP3-Suns game, and the Jokic-Nuggets vs Lillards-Blazers game late tonight, both series are Tied at 1-1

KingCharles34

All Star
I cant wait for the Mavs vs Clippers tonight after the Knicks game. I feel like thats been the most interesting playoff series to hear the reporters talk about

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I cant wait for the Mavs vs Clippers tonight after the Knicks game. I feel like thats been the most interesting playoff series to hear the reporters talk about
I'm looking forward to that also. I haven't watched much of the first two. I'll watch Nets/Celtics after this one first, unless it's a blowout. I want to see the Clippers turn it around because I like Kawhi.

JasJ21

Rookie
Sure, it's not like we're getting another long-lasting legend like Lebron (that's a lot of L's) or Tony Parker this year, but there are still players that elevate themselves above the others!

Kiyaman

Legend
It's 3 seasons and I still don't know who got the better player in the 2018 draft trade between the Hawks and the Mavs (Trae vs Doncic) ???
Both Players are the leaders of their teams in several categorie stats.
Both Players are the shot callers on their team.
Both teams had above 40 wins in the Covid-19, 72 game season.
Both teams lead the postseason games 2-1 as the underdog team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Washington Wizards put up a fight tonight vs the NO-Embid 76ers .. 122-114 76er's
Philly 76ers lead series 3-1
Washington lives to fight another day.!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
The Celtics need to come out tonight and forget about winning. They need to play like the 80s Pistons and leave the Nets all bruised up for their next series. Im struggling to see where Kyrie had a legit reason to step on the Celtics logo

Kiyaman

Legend
The Celtics need to come out tonight and forget about winning. They need to play like the 80s Pistons and leave the Nets all bruised up for their next series. Im struggling to see where Kyrie had a legit reason to step on the Celtics logo

Let's see .. after the water bottle was thrown at Kyrie, the fans cheered!

The Celtics dont have half of the big bodies the Pistons had on their BAD-BOYS rotation lol

KingCharles34

All Star
Let's see .. after the water bottle was thrown at Kyrie, the fans cheered!

The Celtics dont have half of the big bodies the Pistons had on their BAD-BOYS rotation lol
Kyrie stepped on the logo first, not that is a legit reason to throw a water bottle at him. Hes also not just disrespecting the fans but his former teammates as well, a few of them that hes still good friends with

The Celtics had enough size to make it ugly. Any team can play physical and make it ugly. Were talking about the nba here

jimkcchief88

All Star
I think with how well Doncic performs in the playoffs, the top 5 best players in the league has become perhaps the most crowded its ever been but i dont believe theres one elite player on the level of prime Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, MJ, Bird, Magic etc

Good to see you still here. I hope all is well

I agree with you! I always liked Timmy. It seems like his game regressed everytime he played with us

Holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane but still hanging around thanks. Timmy was on some bad teams here and was miscast with the Knicks. We cast Timmy as a more starter type and he did his thing on bad teams. Dallas is a good team borderline great team that?s only asking Timmy to come off the bench and get buckets.