Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows the team

Washington Wizards put up a fight tonight vs the NO-Embid 76ers .. 122-114 76er's
    Philly 76ers lead series 3-1
    Washington lives to fight another day.!!!

The Celtics need to come out tonight and forget about winning. They need to play like the 80s Pistons and leave the Nets all bruised up for their next series. Im struggling to see where Kyrie had a legit reason to step on the Celtics logo
    Poster formerly known as KingStarbury3

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by KingGoatlikina11 View Post
    The Celtics need to come out tonight and forget about winning. They need to play like the 80s Pistons and leave the Nets all bruised up for their next series. Im struggling to see where Kyrie had a legit reason to step on the Celtics logo
    Let's see .. after the water bottle was thrown at Kyrie, the fans cheered!

The Celtics dont have half of the big bodies the Pistons had on their BAD-BOYS rotation lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Let's see .. after the water bottle was thrown at Kyrie, the fans cheered!

The Celtics dont have half of the big bodies the Pistons had on their BAD-BOYS rotation lol
    Kyrie stepped on the logo first, not that is a legit reason to throw a water bottle at him. Hes also not just disrespecting the fans but his former teammates as well, a few of them that hes still good friends with

The Celtics had enough size to make it ugly. Any team can play physical and make it ugly. Were talking about the nba here

Veteran

I think with how well Doncic performs in the playoffs, the top 5 best players in the league has become perhaps the most crowded its ever been but i dont believe theres one elite player on the level of prime Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, MJ, Bird, Magic etc

Good to see you still here. I hope all is well

I agree with you! I always liked Timmy. It seems like his game regressed everytime he played with us
    Holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane but still hanging around thanks. Timmy was on some bad teams here and was miscast with the Knicks. We cast Timmy as a more starter type and he did his thing on bad teams. Dallas is a good team borderline great team thatís only asking Timmy to come off the bench and get buckets.

Kyrie wanted out of CLE and BOS came to his rescue. The surrounded him with talent and wanted to Re-sign. Irving turned an ECF roster into a mess... not sure what his beef is with the org?

Man is just a poser. Acting deep when heís a shallow fellow.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Kyrie wanted out of CLE and BOS came to his rescue. The surrounded him with talent and wanted to Re-sign. Irving turned an ECF roster into a mess... not sure what his beef is with the org?

It will be telling what happens in Brooklyn.

There was this big article in the New York Times about the Nets. In that article, they talk about how the Nets could win a championship this year and Durant (and likely Kyrie) will still maybe act like miserable people.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane but still hanging around thanks. Timmy was on some bad teams here and was miscast with the Knicks. We cast Timmy as a more starter type and he did his thing on bad teams. Dallas is a good team borderline great team thatís only asking Timmy to come off the bench and get buckets.
    Good metaphor, i like it. And very true what you said. I agree its a great position for him in Dallas. I hope to see him go to the 2nd round
    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post

Exactly what im saying. And i dont like any of the parties involved here; the Celtics, Nets and Kyrie. But the Celtics treated him well...too well. In my opinion they should have seen the writing on the wall sooner and turned their attention to bringing back Rozier. Kyrie didnt really have the right to ghost on them either

And youre right. Kyrie talks about world peace but is nothing more then a confused and lost hypocrite. Im so glad he didnt sign with us

It was like what happened at Duke... 10 games or so, foot o jury, returns and quick exit. He couldnít be Gehrig to Ruth, or Maris to Mantle...

He couldíve stuck it out with LeBron and win multiple title before you break up the band. His behavior since hitting that huge championship shot has been erratic and impossible to cater to. It is what it is, and itís beginning to look like the NBA champion is the team that emerges from
    The MIL-Nets series. Buck the only team to stop Nets. Now, if MIl wins, then a team out West could win too...

But, like MJ and his Bulls, thereís no great opponent waiting in the Finals for them.

Really happy to see Lefraud Lames gone. Now all i need is for the New jersey nets to lose

Knows the team

The No-Harden Brooklyn Nets beat the Bucks 115-107 .... Brklyn lead series 1-0

It was an important win for Kyknee, the Serpent and the rest of the Nets. Bucks will have to do better which i hope they do

Hawks are pummeling the 76ers so far. Im starting to wonder exactly how good is this hawks team

Veteran

It was an important win for Kyknee, the Serpent and the rest of the Nets. Bucks will have to do better which i hope they do

Hawks are pummeling the 76ers so far. Im starting to wonder exactly how good is this hawks team
    Atlanta opening up a 26 point lead in the 1st half in Philly. Philly seems less capable of handling what Atlanta is doing than we were.

This Atlanta team under Nate McMillan seems like a legitimate contender.

Veteran

Trae Young 7 for 7 from the line. Simmons 1 for 6 from the line. Under the radar huge edge for Hawks.

And Hunter didnít even play.

Simmons for KP and Hardaway?