Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101
  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Not going to lie. Iím pretty embarrassed by this effort. Huerter throwing down a fast break dunk on us like that. Unacceptable. Just go home now if this is all this team is going to bring.

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Hawks are just playing great with their defensive rotations. Our guys have no answer.

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    One guy who hasnít looked shook to be in the playoffs? Obi Toppin.

  4. #19
    Veteran KingGoatlikina11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Not going to lie. I’m pretty embarrassed by this effort. Huerter throwing down a fast break dunk on us like that. Unacceptable. Just go home now if this is all this team is going to bring.
    I agree. I forgot who it was but someone i was listening to on the radio pointed out how we played harder then other teams during the season but now that its playoffs the game has slowed down and all these teams are giving their max effort

    It made me think of how the Celtics up until the last year won alot of games by outworking other teams but werent quite as great in the playoffs

    The effort is frustrating but win or lose, at least the teams finally heading in the right direction after all these years
    Poster formerly known as KingStarbury3

  5. #20
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I think Rose might hit at least 50 tonight wearing the black uni.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Who came to play? OBI TOPPIN!

    Walt begging the Knicks to feed him the ball. But no, another brick from Quickley. Our shooting looks broken.

  7. #22
    Veteran KingGoatlikina11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    I think Rose might hit at least 50 tonight wearing the black uni.
    D Rose is one of those guys that elevates his game in the playoffs. We could very well see this

    By the way i like your sig. Walt Frazier is amazing to use on 2k with the all time Knicks. He would be amongst the best players in any era in my opinion
    Poster formerly known as KingStarbury3

  8. #23
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGoatlikina11 View Post
    D Rose is one of those guys that elevates his game in the playoffs. We could very well see this

    By the way i like your sig. Walt Frazier is amazing to use on 2k with the all time Knicks. He would be amongst the best players in any era in my opinion
    Crazy how long ago this sig was made for me!

    Walt Frazier said something interesting years ago. I think a player on the Knicks asked him for advice one or so times, or maybe he said that he hasn't gotten any questions for advice. If I was a Knick I'd always be asking Frazier question. People argue that he's the best defensive PG of all-time.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  9. #24
    Knows the team
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,194
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    How many times will our 2nd unit players bring us back into the game after a sour first quarter, than a time out, and rookie Obi is taken out the game.

  10. #25
    Veteran KingGoatlikina11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    Crazy how long ago this sig was made for me!

    Walt Frazier said something interesting years ago. I think a player on the Knicks asked him for advice one or so times, or maybe he said that he hasn't gotten any questions for advice. If I was a Knick I'd always be asking Frazier question. People argue that he's the best defensive PG of all-time.
    Come to think of it i think i remember you having this back in the days of the Melo Mafia qnd the rep system being destroyed lol

    But yeah i agree. He would be a great person to ask questions
    Poster formerly known as KingStarbury3

  11. #26
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Gallinari looks huge.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  12. #27
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGoatlikina11 View Post
    Come to think of it i think i remember you having this back in the days of the Melo Mafia qnd the rep system being destroyed lol

    But yeah i agree. He would be a great person to ask questions
    I wonder where Sons of Thunder even is these days.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Zero chance of winning a game consistently having offensive possessions this poor. Zero.

  14. #29
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Randle needs to contact Superhandles this off-season to train him.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  15. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Awful. Just awful. About as bad a showing as you can make in a game this important. Looking like a team that belongs in the lottery, not a 4 seed.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2021, 06:29
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: May 30, 2021, 22:44
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: May 29, 2021, 18:19
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: May 25, 2021, 01:51
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jan 05, 2021, 16:04

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •