Jalen Johnson .. Did we missed out at 19

All depends on how the Hawks handle him. Him backing up and pushing Hurster seems like where it heading in my opinion. Nate will bring him along slowly and increase his minutes. By mid-season he could be the first off the bench.

BTW, to think 19 teams pass on him especially who was picking 19th. Just goes to show what it means to have a BB person handling the draft.

tiger0330

Legend
He had a nice summer league but I don't like the intangibles about the guy talked about in the video. Selfish, me first, going to be a malcontent if Nate doesn't give him playing time.

mafra

Legend
I?ll add that our picks shows some flashes of talent as well. They may not possess they upside but I believe they have a higher floor. Up to the coaching now.

There might?ve been other intel they were privy to as well. Who knows. But he certainly looks like the superior talent.

He had a nice summer league but I don't like the intangibles about the guy talked about in the video. Selfish, me first, going to be a malcontent if Nate doesn't give him playing time.
The guy video also said he could ask for a trade which plays into all the negative things being said about him. The selfish, me first, Right!!

Tiger,
Now look at your video clip attached to your post. Look close? 1. The player with the ball Disregard the pick being set for him. 2. Not one, not two but three Knicks standing on the left side of the court watching? no one moving.
Now you want to talk about Selfish and Me First. I?m all Ears!!

tiger0330

Legend
The guy video also said he could ask for a trade which plays into all the negative things being said about him. The selfish, me first, Right!!

Tiger,
Now look at your video clip attached to your post. Look close… 1. The player with the ball Disregard the pick being set for him. 2. Not one, not two but three Knicks standing on the left side of the court watching… no one moving.
Now you want to talk about Selfish and Me First. I’m all Ears!!
If you get iso’ed with Satoransky covering you, you have to be crazy not to take the shot. Look at the cushion Sato gave him,

Ok,
Why did Randle come out to set a pick for him? Think about it before you answer. Then think about what you said about Johnson? selfish and me First.