Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    12th man

Simmons suspended for game 1 for conduct detrimental to the team. Inside story is Doc told him to participate in a drill, he said no, Doc asked again, he said no again. Doc said go home.

Would you do RJ for Simmons?

I don’t think I would. Because of contract and shooting ability.

Crazy!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Would you do RJ for Simmons?

I don’t think I would. Because of contract and shooting ability.

Crazy!
    Dark and Kiya would do it but I doubt Rose would take on a cancer like Simmons for a team player like RJ who hasn't yet maxed out his potential and has improved every aspect of his u s game since entering the league. Simmons looks to me as if he's trying to force the Sixers to cut him instead of waiting for them to trade him. I wonder how many teams are willing to trade for a disgruntled NBA player with serious flaws in his game.

You have to question his passion to win. He didn’t even qualify for NCAA Tourny, no?

Bball might just be an ends to a means for him. Does he want one great?

Cancer?? It's all over the Knicks since day 1 of RJ arrival. Do you really think that the players saw how he was being treated and was alright with it? Why do you get rid of Trier and Dotson? Don't you think players talk? Players around the league see's what is going on in the Knick organization because of RJ Barrett. So give me a break!!

You ever been on a team? You ever coach a team? Do you know how hard it is to keep cancer from spreading among your players? All you need is a RJ moment for the whole team to turn on you. They don't come to you with it but it there. Then you start to see things and hear things. If you lucky one of your player will pull you off to the side and tell you. Depending on the timing it could be to late. In my case I correct it immediately and we won a league championship.

Of course you make that trade if Philly is crazy enough to make it. But like on draft night NOBODY wanted the #3 pick... NOBODY. That should bother you. Yet, you wonder how many team are willing to trade for a disgruntled NBA player with serious flaws in his game. You might about Simmons but it a fact with RJ. RJ has maxed out and all we getting is an overly hype player that management has prop up to hide there mistake. Ever thought about want this has done to this team? It would be different if after 2 years we would be looking at Conference final and maybe a trip to NBA finals.

In the future when you use the word Cancer check the body of your own team.

Passion don't win ball games... Talent does!!
    You qualify for NCAA tournament as a TEAM not as a PLAYER!!
    Like every player in TODAY'S NBA 'ends to a means'.
    Wanting to be Great does make you Great. Like RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Cancer?? It's all over the Knicks since day 1 of RJ arrival. Do you really think that the players saw how he was being treated and was alright with it? Why do you get rid of Trier and Dotson? Don't you think players talk? Players around the league see's what is going on in the Knick organization because of RJ Barrett. So give me a break!!

You ever been on a team? You ever coach a team? Do you know how hard it is to keep cancer from spreading among your players? All you need is a RJ moment for the whole team to turn on you. They don't come to you with it but it there. Then you start to see things and hear things. If you lucky one of your player will pull you off to the side and tell you. Depending on the timing it could be to late. In my case I correct it immediately and we won a league championship.

Of course you make that trade if Philly is crazy enough to make it. But like on draft night NOBODY wanted the #3 pick... NOBODY. That should bother you. Yet, you wonder how many team are willing to trade for a disgruntled NBA player with serious flaws in his game. You might about Simmons but it a fact with RJ. RJ has maxed out and all we getting is an overly hype player that management has prop up to hide there mistake. Ever thought about want this has done to this team? It would be different if after 2 years we would be looking at Conference final and maybe a trip to NBA finals.

In the future when you use the word Cancer check the body of your own team.

Passion don't win ball games... Talent does!!
    You qualify for NCAA tournament as a TEAM not as a PLAYER!!
    Like every player in TODAY'S NBA 'ends to a means'.
    Wanting to be Great does make you Great. Like RJ
    Not sure if you're talking sh*t about Barrett or not
    IG: @KNICKSMOB