DET.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(1-1) -- (2-0)
VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Aiight Wsup Rady .. Hope u been staying safe .. we havn't heard much from u on the Knicks offseason moves. My comments this season may be a little down on the Knicks, because I wanted one of the SF (Jalen Johnson) in the 2021 Draft Class, plus I feel we should have went after PG-Dinwiddle to replace Payton, and 6.7 SG/SF Kelly Oubre to replace Bullocks in the FA market.
Yes, I'm very skeptical bout Kemba & Fournier for a 82 game season.

Tonight game, the #1 pick Cade Cunningham ankle injury may not play !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
End of first quarter Knicks 20 - Piston 26
Pistons outshot, out rebound, and gave out more Dimes than the Knicks in first quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
Knox hittin 2 3's .. Good move D.Rose .. Taj got his shot block, and Randle in the game to tie the score at 41

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .... Knicks 52 - Pistons 56

The Pistons Grant took advantage of our rookie Sims in the first half, I'm starting to like Barretts defense and passing, Burks? is proving me right, we should've went after combo-guard Shroeder with his money. Randle vs Obi for minutes, Thibs has to work on both in a lineup.

Kiyaman

Legend
75 - 72 Pistons 2 min remain in 3rd qtr.

Randle & Grant are 2 flops even .. Fournier with the highlight block inside

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle 3 consecutive 3's and Barretts backboard scoring got the Knicks a 82 - 77 lead with a lot of help from team DEFENSE making stops n turnovers
END of 3rd qtr. !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks 108 - Pistons 100
A Great resign Taj Gibson .. 21pts, 9 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, and 2 blockshots .. Dynamic performance !!!
Randle .. 29 pts, 11 reb, 5 ast, and 1 steal .. another dynamic performance !!!

Lets GO Knicks !!!

mafra

Legend
With Grant out, Randle took over in the third Q. Gibson was star if the game. RJ and Rose solid complimentary performances.

3-0 is great but means little.

It was good to see DET put their starters in down the stretch, for it challenged NYK to push through the finish line.

No Kemba or Cade was disappointing

I?m liking the growth of Obi. He?s been developed ?. He?s working at his craft. He?s buying in. Hopefully Thibbs let?s him soar and we see some potential for his season.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread Kiya, going to watch it tonight but JR had a great night along with Taj. I was interested in seeing that French kid Hayes but he was listed as DNP injured. Looks to be a bust so far, glad we didn't draft him despite our need at PG

Kiyaman

Legend
I didn?t see Grimes or McBride enough this offseason ....
I know we?re trying to win every preseason game, but would the outcomes be much difference if we gave all our new players (including all rookies) 12-14 min in 2 of the 4 preseason games ???

Didn't Thibs lose two good assistant coaches to college in offseason?