at.png
NYK.gif

(0-3) -- (3-0)
VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ssup, Kiya! I had a long summer and took a break from the NBA, sorry about that. I was out of the loop with everything that happened from draft night on so i'm probably gonna figure out the rooks during the season. But Sims looks pretty nice so far. Really excited about Kemba and Rose sharing the backcourt and also i can say i'm very pleased by the overall shooting during the first three preseason games. On a personal side i tried to stay safe for as much as i could but a couple of weeks ago i exposed myself too much and caught the virus. Symptoms were very mild so i guess i was either lucky or the vaccine did its thing as it supposed to. I'm almost fully recovered, my nose is still running but significantly less and that, alongside with the 14 days quarantine were probably the most unpleasant consequences. Hope everyone else is safe and sound. Anyway, looking forward to finish the preseason undefeated for the first time since.. i have no idea and it doesn't really matter anyway. Let's get it!

tiger0330

Legend
Thx for the game thread Rady. Glad you’re feeling better. Mitch in the game for Taj for his first game since March 27th. RJ with 2 early 3s Wiz up 13-8.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .... Thanks for the Game-Thread .. My wife and I has been quarantine since day 1, we lost two very good healthy friends last year to Covid-19. And it put the fear of God in both of us. Last week we actually came out to go to a family retirement party, and 3 days later my wife went to the hospital for test. Luckly she tested negative. We decided to get the vaccine on the 29th of this month. We just dont know which one to get.

MicthRob will be playing tonight !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Grimes seeing some time early coming in the 1st qtr. so far hasn’t done anything. Grimes hits a corner 3 just as I wrote this.

Kiyaman

Legend
Rookie Grimes hit a 3-ball, but Wizards are playing above the rim B.ball taking a 10 point lead 2 min in the 2nd qtr. 32-22 Wizards

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! Harrell's energy and leadership got the Wizards playing winning B.ball .. 3 min remain in 2nd Qtr. 54-42 Wizards

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 49 - Wizards 60
We have to turn the volume up on defense and inside scoring in the 2nd half, plus get some wide open 3's

tiger0330

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 49 - Wizards 60
We have to turn the volume up on defense and inside scoring in the 2nd half, plus get some wide open 3's
Knicks 5-21 from deep, pretty sure we’re going to see the boys hit them this half. Kemba got untracked for 10 pts but Fournier needs to start hitting. DRose the better PG in the preseason, not sure why they gave the starting job to Kemba before they played a game, the job should go to the better player.

Kiyaman

Legend
Are the Wizards guards taking advantage of Kemba's poor defense .. Is Grimes gonna prove to be better than Fournier in a lineup ???

tiger0330

Legend
DRose a way better defender than Kemba another reason Thibs should give him the bulk of the minutes. Beto not exactly Ja Morant abuses Kemba on two consecutive plays driving right by Kemba to score 2 layups.

tiger0330

Legend
It's not looking Good for us Knicks fan at the end of the 3rd Qtr. Knicks 75 - Wizards 90
What do you think about the Lakers going 0-6 in the preseason. No one I heard, from the players to announcers seems worried but with the players the Lakers have they should be beating teams like the Kings with one hand tied behind their back. Maybe Father Time has caught up with the oldest team in the NBA.