Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

If you so savvy… give us your win total prediction right now… then we can evaluate at end of season your evaluation.

I repeat… I predict 44 wins

Savvy…Never said or pretended to be!!
    I ask questions of statements you made and did not one answer. So let not play these games where you post but never answer questions of you but reply back with a question. That not a conversation. And if that is the type you want I’m not interested. The problems of the Knicks are complex and simple.
    If your joy is to believe in the Knicks as they are now I wish you luck.
    As for predicting the number of wins. There was a time when I would with great joy. There is no joy in the Knicks as a whole, IMO.
    The number of wins depends on all the teams that revamped there roster because of the last draft. They all improve but there development and team chemistry is the key.

Again, without a prediction…. You lose credibility. Just shows you want to troll the 3-5 people left in this board.

Troll??
    Understanding anything should be paramount in knowing what someone means about a subject. Unlike you I would like to know what is behind your comments. Now if you don’t know why you think or say the things you post or maybe you don’t care to share your thoughts. I can understand THAT… I can’t understand if I don’t ask.
    We don’t have to share comments are post to one other. In the future I want address directly or indirectly you unless you address me. How is THAT?? If that not what you want… then state it to me directly!!

As for your try to get me predict wins… I have no credibility nor have I tried to earn it.
    Note: the word ‘Earn’.