Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Good things occur when I don?t watch huh

Looks like Kemba mad at KIYA for that TM remark.
    I feel the same way. I did tape the game and watched little pieces but it looked like we had it well in hand by the half because of a strong 2nd quarter. Bench mob killed it again. Looking forward to Knicks-Bullies Thursday night on NBA TV.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Knicks tied a record for most 3 pt shots made in the 1st 4 games played. Bucks made 70 last year, Bucks won it all last season so the Knicks are going to live and die with the 3 ball this year.
    Too early to say, but I don't like them being three heavy so far. I didn't watch the Knicks much last season, but so far this season, despite the amount of threes they made and them being 3-1, I don't like the WAY they're making threes. Look at the way Golden State plays (I know, they have Curry) and they're ball movement and versatility is beautiful.

This is why I want the Knicks to get Ben Simmons (or Rondo). I know, Ben has his problems, but a lot of it is not on him, and he has a lot of time to mature. If the Knicks are going to be three happy, I want the ball movement to be great and not the team launching threes.

I like Kemba, he's a proven player, but he's more of a combo guard I guess you'd say. Rose is great, arguably the best player on the team when he's out there, but he's coming off the bench, a combo guard I guess you'd say too, and at this stage of his career he can't carry a team the way he did early on his career.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    The last time the Knicks beat the Philadelphia 76ers, Carmelo Anthony played for New York and Maurice Ndour hit the game-winner.

Knicks snapped a 15-game losing streak to Philly.
    Yep, five season ago the Lottery 76ers put a uniform on Ben Simmons creative leadership as their PG, us Knicks couldn't win one game against Ben's 76ers team.
    But last night Philly looked real bad without Ben Simmons leadership.
    Embiid thought he was putting MitchRob & Taj Gibson in early foul trouble by going to the FT line, but Thibs plan to double team Embiid stopped Embiid from dribbling the ball, and forced him to pass the ball or take a crazy shot.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    Too early to say, but I don't like them being three heavy so far. I didn't watch the Knicks much last season, but so far this season, despite the amount of threes they made and them being 3-1, I don't like the WAY they're making threes. Look at the way Golden State plays (I know, they have Curry) and they're ball movement and versatility is beautiful.

This is why I want the Knicks to get Ben Simmons (or Rondo). I know, Ben has his problems, but a lot of it is not on him, and he has a lot of time to mature. If the Knicks are going to be three happy, I want the ball movement to be great and not the team launching threes.

I like Kemba, he's a proven player, but he's more of a combo guard I guess you'd say. Rose is great, arguably the best player on the team when he's out there, but he's coming off the bench, a combo guard I guess you'd say too, and at this stage of his career he can't carry a team the way he did early on his career.
    Yo what's this love affair some of you have with Ben Simmons
    Do you guys realize that if we trade for him we would most likely give them 2 or 3 of our players that can actually SHOOT

Runningjumper at one point the warriors were trash and it took them time to become a great shooting team, so give our guys another year or so to get better. Patience is key
    IG: @KNICKSMOB

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Yep, five season ago the Lottery 76ers put a uniform on Ben Simmons creative leadership as their PG, us Knicks couldn't win one game against Ben's 76ers team.
    But last night Philly looked real bad without Ben Simmons leadership.
    Embiid thought he was putting MitchRob & Taj Gibson in early foul trouble by going to the FT line, but Thibs plan to double team Embiid stopped Embiid from dribbling the ball, and forced him to pass the ball or take a crazy shot.
    5 seasons ago Ben didn't play that whole year because of a foot injury. Nice try Kiya
    IG: @KNICKSMOB

RJ works on his weaknesses and improved FT & 3-point shot in 1 offseason, from rookie to sophomore campaign.

Why can?t Ben improve his FT shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB View Post
    Yo what's this love affair some of you have with Ben Simmons
    Do you guys realize that if we trade for him we would most likely give them 2 or 3 of our players that can actually SHOOT

Runningjumper at one point the warriors were trash and it took them time to become a great shooting team, so give our guys another year or so to get better. Patience is key
    Honestly I'm not that big of a fan of Ben. I just would like a better passing PG (that's why I mentioned Rondo), and he's young.

I hope you're right. Patience is important, that's why the Knicks were bad for so many years because the organization wasn't. It's important to not rely on threes though when they're off.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder