Spurs fans didnt like Rose trade

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea very good guy. took and accepted a role behind his best friend Tim Duncan. They use to practice one on once together. hes a hard worker, strong, defensively sound and great rebounder. if hes not traded next year which i hope hes not hell be a fan favorite here in NY aswell just like JYD. 8 rebounds 2 points in 9 minutes last night....WELCOME TO NEW YORK MALIK ROSE!!! :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
haha thats awesome... i ofund the first link and interpreted it as they were sad to see him go, but that other link shows the other side of Spurs fans. Its just like Knick fans, some would be sad to see KT go, but others would be over joyed.

You guys went ot the wrong sites if you were wanting to know about Malik!
SpursCentral has been his biggest supporter for years, even being invited to the grand opening of his restaraunt ( we were the only fan site that was ) and having game watching parties sponsored by him there.

When we Malik was traded THOUSAND of spurs fans jammed the phone lines to voice discontent and also wehnt by his restaraunt to sign a good-bye card for him that is still displayed there. Many like myself were almost in tears.

There is no way to explain to you what you have in Malik or how lucky you are to have him. He was the heart and soul of our team for many years. I just hope your owner and coaches make the most of what he has to bring......

Here are some articles we did and collected - its worth a read:)

Malik thanks fans

Malik's Tears refelct SPurs Greatness

Malik Rose- A Heart Earned Legacy

The Pop Show - A Malik trade Special

Malik's good-bye interview

SAD day for Spurs fans!

Favorite Malik Memories