Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Burks dropping bombs from the three, 101-93!

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,851
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Phew. I didn’t want to see the backlash of us losing a home game against a bottom feeder like Houston. Glad our guys put it together enough to pull this out.

  3. #33
    12th man mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    NYK end game on 17-8 run…. Randle an assist away from a triple double. AB the Nero… IQ stepped up. Evan and JR.

    If they want to show us something… beat CHI tomorrow

  4. #34
    12th man mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Evan F with 19. He had 19 total last 5 games.

  5. #35
    12th man mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    9-7

    NYK end NOV with CHI, LAK, ATL, PHO, Nets

  6. #36
    Knows the team
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,608
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Phew. I didn’t want to see the backlash of us losing a home game against a bottom feeder like Houston. Glad our guys put it together enough to pull this out.
    Burks Fournier and Quickley put it all together going down the stretch to close out this win for the Knicks in their 3-ball shooting.
    No! We did not win on our defense, our defense was so bad all game it kept energizing all the Rockets players throughout 4 quarters they could win this game. Randle has been our worst lazy defensive player all season, tonight his teammates felt the all the pressure of Randle laziness on the defensive-end. And Randle getting a touch of the ball on every Knicks offensive possession are the reason we had a 1-4 postseason (SWEEP when u have the home-court advantage).
    I wish we had assistant coach Woody on the bench this season, because coach Thibs did nothing to improve the Knicks offense (13 pts in a quarter). The coach of the year should've went to Woody.
    In the offseason the Knicks added two offensive-scorers to the Knicks starter lineup in Kemba & Fournier, and all they do is stand around watching Randle dribble-dribble under a double-team then pass the ball when the shot clock is ready to sound. Do coach Thibs have any offensive plays for inside scoring? Or a 2 pt shot? The only offensive plays the Knicks starters do is shoot 3 balls.
    Tonight, the 1-14 Houston Rockets defense showed to be way better than the Knicks. Hint!
    Have PF-Randle grabbed any offensive-rebounds this season? Or scored on a put back?

  7. #37
    Knows the team
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,608
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    I see a BLOW-OUT tomorrow in Chi-Town !!!
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Nov 20, 2021 at 21:02.

  8. #38
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Didn't get to see the game tonight. Didn't know it was on earlier than usual until it was on my phone either. I just watched the highlights on House Of Highlights. Seemed like an exciting game, but one that you're not really happy about it being that close because of who they were playing against.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  9. #39
    Knows the team
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,608
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    Didn't get to see the game tonight. Didn't know it was on earlier than usual until it was on my phone either. I just watched the highlights on House Of Highlights. Seemed like an exciting game, but one that you're not really happy about it being that close because of who they were playing against.
    We been having problems with the Knicks starters the past 10 games .. Tonight, our starters only scored 13 points in the first quarter, when the Rocks committed 8 turn-overs in the first quarter.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    We been having problems with the Knicks starters the past 10 games .. Tonight, our starters only scored 13 points in the first quarter, when the Rocks committed 8 turn-overs in the first quarter.
    I'm with you on Ben Simmons. Him alone would make our starters better, and at least you know he's not going to be chucking threes.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  11. #41
    12th man mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Conversation

    Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer
    Alec Burks finished with 20 points, 5 rebounds, 6 made 3-pointers and 5 steals in the Knicks win.

    He joins Stephon Marbury and Latrell Sprewell as just the third player in Knicks franchise with more than 5 made treys and at least five steals in a single game.

  12. #42
    Knows the team
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,608
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    I'm with you on Ben Simmons. Him alone would make our starters better, and at least you know he's not going to be chucking threes.
    Trading PG-Randle for PG Ben Simmons would make the Knicks a winning postseason team !!!
    Knicks players will start moving a lot without the ball on the offensive-end, the Knicks will be scoring on fast breaks.
    Plus MitchRob & Toppin will be happy becoming double-double big-men, Fournier will be scoring 20 pts a game, D.Rose will be well rested in the 2nd half to add energy to the bench lineup, plus the Knicks will get their team-defense back, while becoming an up-tempo transition team.

  13. #43
    Superstar Dark Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Trading the wrong player for Simmons, huh. Is Randle the problem or there several problems??
    Identify the (All)problems.

  14. #44
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Trading the wrong player for Simmons, huh. Is Randle the problem or there several problems??
    Identify the (All)problems.
    I don't think Randle is the problem. It's not like he's an unwilling passer. But his iso play lacks flow with his teammates, especially if he's not hitting shots. Thibs can't allow that.


    Sig made by Sons of Thunder

  15. #45
    Superstar Dark Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    I don't think Randle is the problem. It's not like he's an unwilling passer. But his iso play lacks flow with his teammates, especially if he's not hitting shots. Thibs can't allow that.
    Agreed… you mentioned Thib’s… is what you said about Randle something that Thib’s should have corrected when he was hired?
    Is this correct offensive scheme for this Frankenstein team??
    Why isn’t this using a lot of motion in the offense?
    Why is it one player is always glued to the corner and never seen to move.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 04, 2021, 02:35
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Feb 14, 2021, 22:20
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2019, 18:02
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: Oct 11, 2017, 23:13
  5. Replies: 82
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2015, 17:32

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •