Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Burks dropping bombs from the three, 101-93!

Veteran

Phew. I didn’t want to see the backlash of us losing a home game against a bottom feeder like Houston. Glad our guys put it together enough to pull this out.

NYK end game on 17-8 run…. Randle an assist away from a triple double. AB the Nero… IQ stepped up. Evan and JR.

If they want to show us something… beat CHI tomorrow

Evan F with 19. He had 19 total last 5 games.

9-7

NYK end NOV with CHI, LAK, ATL, PHO, Nets

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Phew. I didn’t want to see the backlash of us losing a home game against a bottom feeder like Houston. Glad our guys put it together enough to pull this out.
    Burks Fournier and Quickley put it all together going down the stretch to close out this win for the Knicks in their 3-ball shooting.
    No! We did not win on our defense, our defense was so bad all game it kept energizing all the Rockets players throughout 4 quarters they could win this game. Randle has been our worst lazy defensive player all season, tonight his teammates felt the all the pressure of Randle laziness on the defensive-end. And Randle getting a touch of the ball on every Knicks offensive possession are the reason we had a 1-4 postseason (SWEEP when u have the home-court advantage).
    I wish we had assistant coach Woody on the bench this season, because coach Thibs did nothing to improve the Knicks offense (13 pts in a quarter). The coach of the year should've went to Woody.
    In the offseason the Knicks added two offensive-scorers to the Knicks starter lineup in Kemba & Fournier, and all they do is stand around watching Randle dribble-dribble under a double-team then pass the ball when the shot clock is ready to sound. Do coach Thibs have any offensive plays for inside scoring? Or a 2 pt shot? The only offensive plays the Knicks starters do is shoot 3 balls.
    Tonight, the 1-14 Houston Rockets defense showed to be way better than the Knicks. Hint!
    Have PF-Randle grabbed any offensive-rebounds this season? Or scored on a put back?

Knows the team

I see a BLOW-OUT tomorrow in Chi-Town !!!
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Nov 20, 2021 at 21:02.

Didn't get to see the game tonight. Didn't know it was on earlier than usual until it was on my phone either. I just watched the highlights on House Of Highlights. Seemed like an exciting game, but one that you're not really happy about it being that close because of who they were playing against.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by RunningJumper View Post
    Didn't get to see the game tonight. Didn't know it was on earlier than usual until it was on my phone either. I just watched the highlights on House Of Highlights. Seemed like an exciting game, but one that you're not really happy about it being that close because of who they were playing against.
    We been having problems with the Knicks starters the past 10 games .. Tonight, our starters only scored 13 points in the first quarter, when the Rocks committed 8 turn-overs in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    We been having problems with the Knicks starters the past 10 games .. Tonight, our starters only scored 13 points in the first quarter, when the Rocks committed 8 turn-overs in the first quarter.
    I'm with you on Ben Simmons. Him alone would make our starters better, and at least you know he's not going to be chucking threes.

Conversation

Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer
    Alec Burks finished with 20 points, 5 rebounds, 6 made 3-pointers and 5 steals in the Knicks win.

He joins Stephon Marbury and Latrell Sprewell as just the third player in Knicks franchise with more than 5 made treys and at least five steals in a single game.

Knows the team

I'm with you on Ben Simmons. Him alone would make our starters better, and at least you know he's not going to be chucking threes.
    Trading PG-Randle for PG Ben Simmons would make the Knicks a winning postseason team !!!
    Knicks players will start moving a lot without the ball on the offensive-end, the Knicks will be scoring on fast breaks.
    Plus MitchRob & Toppin will be happy becoming double-double big-men, Fournier will be scoring 20 pts a game, D.Rose will be well rested in the 2nd half to add energy to the bench lineup, plus the Knicks will get their team-defense back, while becoming an up-tempo transition team.

Trading the wrong player for Simmons, huh. Is Randle the problem or there several problems??
    Identify the (All)problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Trading the wrong player for Simmons, huh. Is Randle the problem or there several problems??
    Identify the (All)problems.
    I don't think Randle is the problem. It's not like he's an unwilling passer. But his iso play lacks flow with his teammates, especially if he's not hitting shots. Thibs can't allow that.

I don't think Randle is the problem. It's not like he's an unwilling passer. But his iso play lacks flow with his teammates, especially if he's not hitting shots. Thibs can't allow that.
    Agreed… you mentioned Thib’s… is what you said about Randle something that Thib’s should have corrected when he was hired?
    Is this correct offensive scheme for this Frankenstein team??
    Why isn’t this using a lot of motion in the offense?
    Why is it one player is always glued to the corner and never seen to move.