Who will Knicks pick in this year's Draft?

NYKnicks15

Starter
when i originally started that thread I didnt expect us to have 2 first rounders. Now that we do...

Id like him to go for Taft or Petro in the first aswell as decent SG. aswell as a PG or someone who can make that transition like a BJ Elder. But I have a feeling 3 different scenarios can happen.

One he trades both to get farther down in the draft. Or he uses one and a player for a trade/sign&trade. Or he keeps them both and goes for the mentioned above.

I really see him going after Petro from France aswell as the PG from Italy. Now the past is the past and I dont like the ideas of european projects either ex. Maciej Lampe ex. Frederick Weis...BUT the good europeans do out weight the bad in this case. ex. Diaw ex. Divac ex. Ginoboli ex. Parker ex. Stojakovic....I really think he sees something in this 18 year old center. and by my watching the nba tv international. hes very promising. hes young, 7 foot tall, can run the court very good and has an incredible wingspan.

But in that case Im going to say C Johan Petro, a SG (not sure) and one more guard in the 2nd.

I agree Carpy i dont like Bogut. Heres why. okay Ill agree he puts up big numbers, hes young, hes 7'0. he has good mechanics...BUT he does all this in a VERY weak conference. VERY weak. Thats like me playing Hockey right now of course ill be good because no one else is playing.

PS did you just say N. Aleksandrov just because hes picked on NBADRAFT.NET?? I have a feeling you did...and if you didnt sorry, but please tell me why wed want another SF

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea this 17 turning 18 year old is definetely a SF. I guess he could play the PF aswell but his strength isnt to great. Ive seen him play well recaps atleast and he definetely plays the 3 spot Knicker Bocker....thanks Rady for the evidence haha

NYKnicks15

Starter
its alright man we all make our mistakes. But yea I hope we go after Petro. Theres just something about Bogut that upsets me. I really think its the teams he plays our weak or dont lake a BIG presence. Wait until the NCAA tournament to make a judgment on him because of right now hes dominating in a real small pond.

nyk35

Benchwarmer
Yeah there has been a few aussie players in the nba Andrew Gaze ( best ever aussie player) Chris Anstey, Mark Bradtke, Shane Heal, Luc Longley

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
longley_luc6.jpg

longley

NYKnicks15

Starter
i guess theyd know best seeing its the official site but seeing him play he looks/acts like a PF-SF. A skinny 6'10 Center, with no power...sounds like Mohammed. I think thatd be his best bet in the NBA aswell, he lacks strength and i hope we dont get this kid. Especially after looking at his stats. He does play Center but they project him to play the SF in the NBA and rightfully so.

and once again im not a Isiah worshipper by any means. BUT like him or not he has a great eye for talent. Getting T-Mac out of Highschool. Taking a chance on Brezec. Taking a chance on Jermaine O'Neal. So lets see what he does...and judge him after we see that person progress.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
i guess theyd know best seeing its the official site but seeing him play he looks/acts like a PF-SF. A skinny 6'10 Center, with no power...sounds like Mohammed.

not like Mohammed. Nazr has the passion, intensity, and was a monster on the boards, this guy is none of the above.