Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hey DR… RJ making you look like a clown. Keep posting! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by skisloper1 View Post
    Dark maybe it just me but I doubt it......

WE ALL AGREE the FO sucks!!!!!! They made countless mistakes and they have been proven mistakes season after season.
    Your arguments would be extremely useful IF we were the FO and can make the decisions.

Now REALITY CHECK.

we are just fans and no matter how you slice from everything WE ALL LNOW its James Dolan who pretends not to be involved but always is.

Now another reality check......Maybe if RJ was as righteous as you he should have said " Hey coach dont play me because Dark says I need to earn it " RJ is a kid who who is being paid a lot of money to follow the coaches orders !!!! why oh why you see that as him doing something wrong is beyond me.....Blame the FO office all you want......Blame the coach all you want......IF RJ gets called to play he plays.....

so with all things considered and based on what we have TODAY lets printed RJ was a walk on it makes zero difference. To me I want RJ unless of course he can be used in a trade to better the Knicks team...

as far as knowing Bball your commentary is exhausting..........You cannot change the past , present and future with the FO and james dolan behind the scenes.
    True we are just fans.... but we don't have to like it and not say anything. You know the problem but go along with the problem. REALITY CHECK... You are complicit in mistakes.
    Don't be Pompous Pilate(washing your hand) to lay the blame at Dolan feet. Sure he is the person that created it and the only one to solve it but you don't have to go along with the madness.

The unfortunate problem with RJ is that he is the face of the problems. By his own choosing he chose to come out and was happy to do it. Don't you know his handler said, this is a plum for you boy. KP has left and this Oyster is yours. He is in a no win situation. The dye is cast and there nothing but bad that going to come from this.
    "RJ being a walk on".... He needs help with everything he involved in. If it wasn't for Perry(his supposer) do you think he could have made the team and win 2 starting positions.

"As far as knowing Bball your commentary is exhausting".... sorry you feel that way. It exhausting or nonexistent in F.O. Maybe you forgot what we are talking about?? It's Bball...if you know it... it not exhausting!! Again, sorry it exhausting for you.

Lighten thing up with this:

Been waiting to tell you this story. The other day I was in P.T. and a guy came up who from what I understand get a lot of info on the NBA. So the lady next to me said, ''Given me the slimmy on what going on". So I said, yeah how about some trade rumors. So he gave a few and I asked what about the Knicks. He said, for some reason JR name is being mention. I said, what about RJ!!
    He said this, "Who wants HIM"!! I said, What!! He said, Nobody wants RJ and they probably can't give him away. I didn't ask him where he get his info from. Just thought it was very strange that he said it and the way he said it.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    "Think the problem is Dolan"? Yes and No!! As fans it our problem too. Maybe you guys don't see it that way but if you 'Go along to get along' then you are complicit. I asked about Championship and you do the 'Pompous Pilate'(washing your hands) blame Mr. Dolan. Can't call a championship with the current Knicks but you see no problems. COMPLICIT!!

It is well document who I think should be in the F.O. for the Knicks. Hope walked out the door with Phil... and Traitor and incompetent walk in. No one is going to truly help the Knicks but a Knick.
    Let say this Phil and Magic would make a good team. I think Magic would come to Knicks now to show up the Lakers for what they did to him.
    There is one other person who is better than them... but he old and not sure it he up to it.

As for coach, again before Thib's was hired. I stated that Silas(currently at Houston), A. Dantley, and K. Garnett would be my core coaching group. A.D. for forward and K.G. for center....especially for MRob. Have seen any improvement with the current big man coach for MRob.....0.

You Say, "Only 1 out of 30 teams wins a championship each year. Look at the rosters Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Golden State, etc, have right now and tell us how you think our team gets ahead of any of them without some miraculous luck of a “transformative” player or two falling into our lap".
    First of all... I can't tell you a thing because you don't listen and look at the truth when it being present to you. I have no Idea(yes I do...it right above) how you and F.O. is supposed to solve the above problem. All I want to know is 'When will Knicks be winning a championship'.... It that simple!!
    You have gone along with the madness of Perry, L.Rose and Thib's and not said a thing about something being wrong. You blow a chance with a #3 pick.... but you say NOTHING!! You watch as we are taken down into the stellar of NBA.... and Say NOTHING!!
    Now all of a sudden you looking for a Transformative player or two to help with a championship. Don't you think you and other should have been saying the direction this team is going is bad.... But say NOTHING!!
    What is unfortunate is that all the Knick fans that see a problem is stuck in the boat with this current Knick state of affairs.
    I’m just trying to watch some basketball and talk about a team I’m a fan of and you’ve implicated me in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. I have no idea where I’m supposed to go from here, so I just give up at this point.

Crucifixion of Jesus Christ....Seriously!! Dolan is responsible for that, right. You wash hands....

"Have no idea".... that is 100% correct.

When do current Knicks win a championship?? You were saying When.....

I answer you questions with names. Questions, comments, remarks for me.

Crucifixion of Jesus Christ....Seriously!! Dolan is responsible for that, right. You wash hands....

Knicks Fans are complacent or to blame ?????
    sp the option is doing what you do.....Not watching the knicks and not commenting on the knicks in a forum thats true boycott......You choose not to do that.

FANS DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE FO OFFICE DECISIONS. We live with the they do and stay loyal anyway. I did give up my season tickets 2 years ago after having them since 1989 because it did become too painful and the prices and the new garden of rubbing knees with the person next to you was not worth it.

shame on RJ for doing what his boss says......He should pull a simmons and say sorry I will not play this much im not worthy as per dark

Only 6 EC teams have won a title this century. At least NYK most valuable NBA franchise. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Knicks playing well. Mitch and RJ, IQ and Obi, Grimes and McBride…. Randle and AB… Rose….

We much better than we’ve been and are moving in the right direction. Considering what we were left with after Gaines and Phil J….

This is fun. We have ballers

We shall see where it takes us.

Lets end this debate. I agree the ONLY goal is to build a championship team. I will be a knick fan either way and know we are not even close to a Championship team .

Hopefully although I am not optimistic we will find the right pieces for that to happen. Until then yes I have to hang my hat on what I perceive as the positives otherwise how can I watch and root for the knicks.

Maybe your right or maybe your wrong about RJ but for today we are not trading away a team for Melo like we did in the past. There is no knicks I would not trade to make our team into a Championship Team or any move I would not make that would get us closer to that.

Now we rely on the FO as we truly gave no say.

Lets end this debate. I agree the ONLY goal is to build a championship team. I will be a knick fan either way and know we are not even close to a Championship team .

Hopefully although I am not optimistic we will find the right pieces for that to happen. Until then yes I have to hang my hat on what I perceive as the positives otherwise how can I watch and root for the knicks.

Maybe your right or maybe your wrong about RJ but for today we are not trading away a team for Melo like we did in the past. There is no knicks I would not trade to make our team into a Championship Team or any move I would not make that would get us closer to that.

Now we rely on the FO as we truly gave no say.
    I agree let end this!!
    Can I say one thing to you before this end?
    From our conversation it looks like you have made the Greatest Protest by giving up your tickets. Now that a Protest!!
    That is Powerful!!

I agree let end this!!
    Can I say one thing to you before this end?
    From our conversation it looks like you have made the Greatest Protest by giving up your tickets. Now that a Protest!!
    That is Powerful!!
    Remember when Dolan redid the Garden he boosted prices up so much..........it got to the point you can get tickets on stub hub cheaper then as a ticket season holder.
    Only other option is to stop being a Knicks Fan. Dolan and the FO can't take that away but they can torture us.

Remember when Dolan redid the Garden he boosted prices up so much..........it got to the point you can get tickets on stub hub cheaper then as a ticket season holder.
    Only other option is to stop being a Knicks Fan. Dolan and the FO can't take that away but they can torture us.
    You have done more than most. Can’t asked anymore.
    All I can do is bitch about the current state and not be a party to it.
    Don’t stop being a fan but you don’t have to pull for them. State your objections but again you already done a lot.
    The longer this current F.O. is in power the longer it takes to right the ship.

send Randle back to TX.

Start
    Walker
    Barrett
    Reddish
    Toppin
    Robinson

win.
    ?

Saw flashes of talent with Hawks in the ATL. Said then that out of the 3 Duke products. He was the one to maybe draft.
    From what I’m seeing in spot playing time and last night. Cam has a lot more talent than RJ.

He isn’t Transformative or would move the needle and he isn’t worth a #3 overall pick. A late teens or early 20’s I think.

The Knicks traded the wrong player!!

Saw flashes of talent with Hawks in the ATL. Said then that out of the 3 Duke products. He was the one to maybe draft.
    From what I’m seeing in spot playing time and last night. Cam has a lot more talent than RJ.

He isn’t Transformative or would move the needle and he isn’t worth a #3 overall pick. A late teens or early 20’s I think.

The Knicks traded the wrong player!!

Now you are saying Knox over RJ ????
    come on.....
    If for one second you see the glass half full for RJ i think you will have a better day

come on.....
    If for one second you see the glass half full for RJ i think you will have a better day
    First, put some damn water in the glass. Don’t tell me it water in the glass and I don’t see it.

BTW, been waiting on you sent the other night game against the Sun’s. Did you see Paul and Payton sitting next to one another talking?? What you think they were talking about?? Remember me saying that players talk to one another.
    I don’t know if the conversation was about the Knicks or anything else that might happen.

come on.....
    Even by GIVING(not earned) RJ everything. Knox was a way more talent than RJ. They invested too much into him to let him fail. But he is failing because the team is failing. See the two can not co-exist together. So which do you want??? Can’t have both… chose!!