Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Even by GIVING(not earned) RJ everything. Knox was a way more talent than RJ. They invested too much into him to let him fail. But he is failing because the team is failing. See the two can not co-exist together. So which do you want??? Can’t have both… chose!!

RJ over KNOX all day everyday.

agree on players talking..........we all agree we lack leadership......no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by skisloper1 View Post
    RJ over KNOX all day everyday.

agree on players talking..........we all agree we lack leadership......no doubt.
    To be fair, Knox didn’t get enough playing time. So all you have is 3 years of RJ play which isn’t glowing testament to a talented(not very talented) player. You don’t have enough ammunition to fight with but I do.

If leadership is lacking and it is then where does it come from?
    If Peyton is talking to Paul, Paul is talking to all the other big stars.
    Maybe the last Knicks leader was on the Clippers last night in MM. The leader that call the last players Only Meeting.
    You can’t keep making mistakes and they don’t bait you. Out of that meeting a lot of mistakes where made by Knicks management. Not getting rid of the problems(RJ and Randle) is haunting the Knicks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    To be fair, Knox didn’t get enough playing time. So all you have is 3 years of RJ play which isn’t glowing testament to a talented(not very talented) player. You don’t have enough ammunition to fight with but I do.

If leadership is lacking and it is then where does it come from?
    If Peyton is talking to Paul, Paul is talking to all the other big stars.
    Maybe the last Knicks leader was on the Clippers last night in MM. The leader that call the last players Only Meeting.
    You can’t keep making mistakes and they don’t bait you. Out of that meeting a lot of mistakes where made by Knicks management. Not getting rid of the problems(RJ and Randle) is haunting the Knicks right now.

I am all for veterans leadership. Our leadership has been a revolving door of veterans that changes year to year...........TERRIBLE decision on Knicks management.
    Kevin knox seeing zero playing time on Atlanta so I guess maybe one day we will see.......

Cam is hurt. Out for season. Separated shoulder.