Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by skisloper1 View Post
    The KNICKS are not a good team.
    Randle played last year a got his contact. He gave it everything he got but the playoffs showed that he can only be so good.
    I agree with Dark that once Cam is in the line-up we will see a drastic change in the Knicks strength
    Sorry Ski, it wasn't me that said "once Cam is in the line-up". I like Cam at Hawk's but I'm not sure about this team. Cam want move the Needle of this team and neither is he Transformative. I'm not a big fan of Duke players. Cam would be the only one who I would want.

BTW, did you see the article that talks about acquiring the Big 3? What are you thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Sorry Ski, it wasn't me that said "once Cam is in the line-up". I like Cam at Hawk's but I'm not sure about this team. Cam want move the Needle of this team and neither is he Transformative. I'm not a big fan of Duke players. Cam would be the only one who I would want.

BTW, did you see the article that talks about acquiring the Big 3? What are you thoughts?
    Dark I was totally joking......we need some humor.....

if the big 3 means Zion.............who F'in knows.......at 300 plus pounds it does seem like he's too motivated......If a trade was right to get rid of Randle i would do it....what do we have to lose......I mean where are we going anyway

Dark I was totally joking......we need some humor.....

if the big 3 means Zion.............who F'in knows.......at 300 plus pounds it does seem like he's too motivated......If a trade was right to get rid of Randle i would do it....what do we have to lose......I mean where are we going anyway
    LOL, sorry Ski thought you were being serious. You are correct it is very little laugher and joking in this forum. We all seen to take everything very seriously. Again, my apology.

Well, I saw Zion weight going over 300 before the draft. That to me should have been expected. I started thinking of Curry and when the Knicks let him go back to Chicago after his 19pt and 6 rb season. Never understood that.
    *Would run Zion at SF instead of PF?
    *Then that means you trading someone else? (Please, I don't mean RJ because you couldn't have the big 3).
    *So you have Randle, Zion, RJ and Cam?? Ok, I see a problem or I should have seen a problem. Play small ball?

Let me say this up front. I think this would be a disaster of great proportion.

NYP

In the past week, a stretch that has included three straight Knicks losses, Alec Burks and Immanuel Quickley have gone missing. Since a Jan. 12 win over the Mavericks, the fill-in point guards have combined to shoot 22-for-77 (30.6 percent) from the field, have been even shakier from 3-point range and have represented a major reason for the team’s skid.

Burks, in particular, has been dreadful, shooting 31 percent from the field this month. December, when he drilled 38 percent of his attempts, had been his worst month of the season. In the Knicks’ loss Thursday against the Pelicans, the veteran Burks — who might become trade bait if they keep sinking — went 3-for-9, which was three more shots than he had hit against the Timberwolves on Tuesday. Quickley, who continues to test his range despite drilling just 34.3 percent of his deep shots, went 4-for-13.

Knows the team

I agree with Dark that once Cam is in the line-up we will see a drastic change in the Knicks strength
    Stop that! Zion, RJ, and Cam didn't have the team-skills to take Duke to the Final-4, or final -8. And the Ja Morrant draft-class had to be one of the poorest NBA draft-class in the millennium.
    HINT: Cam & RJ performance in their 3rd NBA season are the same, both cant play the SG or SF position well. Although Cam passing skills to Zion, and Trae & Collins has to be much better than RJ Barrett's never-passing.
    I'm just waiting to see Cam's quickness, and movements on offense/defense that kept upsetting Trae Young.
    The Knicks put up with RJ sloppiness and inconsistency because RJ were a 3rd pick in the draft.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    NYP

In the past week, a stretch that has included three straight Knicks losses, Alec Burks and Immanuel Quickley have gone missing. Since a Jan. 12 win over the Mavericks, the fill-in point guards have combined to shoot 22-for-77 (30.6 percent) from the field, have been even shakier from 3-point range and have represented a major reason for the team’s skid.

Burks, in particular, has been dreadful, shooting 31 percent from the field this month. December, when he drilled 38 percent of his attempts, had been his worst month of the season. In the Knicks’ loss Thursday against the Pelicans, the veteran Burks — who might become trade bait if they keep sinking — went 3-for-9, which was three more shots than he had hit against the Timberwolves on Tuesday. Quickley, who continues to test his range despite drilling just 34.3 percent of his deep shots, went 4-for-13.
    Wsup Mafra .. Coach Thibs has not put much effort into getting the 5 starters (Kemba, Fournier, RJ, Randle, and MitchRob) on the same-page on offense or defense throughout the 46 games.
    There's no chemistry in the Knicks Starter lineup with or without Kemba.
    The solution solving is on coach Thibs & staff, plus the extension$$$ facilitator Randle.
    Doesn't the Knicks situation remind you of when Melo was a Knicks, and the loser starter lineup kept blaming the PG.

Burks and Quickley were improving their Jellin together in D.Rose 2nd unit bench lineup the first 20 games of the season. After that, Burks & Quickley were put in separate lineups, Burks was put in the starter lineup, and Quickley coming off the bench to replace Burks. Plus Protocols/injuries/and Thibs kept changing the starter lineup, and rotation in the past 25 games, to where Knicks players don't know what lineup they are gonna be in game after game !!!
    The 22 yr old Ja Morrant in his rookie to 3rd season has been turning the Memphis Grizz organization into a winning team fans want to watch.

Thibbs needs to answer this:

Rose is hurt and somehow IQ’s minutes are reduced? Huh? That’s the inverse of expectation

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Thibbs needs to answer this:
    Rose is hurt and somehow IQ’s minutes are reduced? Huh? That’s the inverse of expectation
    Truth be said, the Knicks roster are a .500 team in the East!
    Having vet-experience from D.Rose, Burks, Kemba, Fournier, and Randle.
    Thibs poor decision-making are the reason the Knicks has been losing to all the teams they're supposed win.
    I actually believe the Knicks 41-31 season success (COY) goes to assistant coach Woodson.

Quickley's ball-handle been giving the Knicks one turn-over every 20 minute, so the best player on the roster to replace Kemba as the starter PG were Quickley.
    For some reason, I been noticing how coach Thibs has been stunting the growth of all the Knicks young-core players by finding ways to take away their confidence.
    Fans all know do to Protocols .. The Knicks 2nd season player Quickley should've been averaging 30 min per game in the Knicks past 25 games to improve his skills at the point.

My Boy .. MitchRob had a Double-Double (17 pts 15 reb) vs the Pelicans !!!

6"0 Jose Alvarado dominated Randle defensively, insane.
    ?