Chris Herron - Blood at MSG

mafra

Legend
A new book in 1990s NYK?.

Interesting todo it from 1994 Finals? most players felt Riley wouldn?t play Rolando Blackman in Game 7 bc they got into an thinner over of wives could fly on team plan?.

Starks nearly won series for them in first 6 games? but John was 1-13 to start the game?. Rolando had HOU number too, had good games against them?.

Until this day, Oakley, Harper, Doc and Blackman all felt the argument had a role in RB not playing for Starks in Game 7.

Seems like a book that really gets into the smallest of details. Pat Riley does not seem to be depicted very favorably.

I will say this. Pat Riley has publicly admitted that sitting Blackman in favor of Starks in Games 6 and 7 was the biggest mistake of his coaching career.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for being MIA for the past couple of months and thanks once again for reporting the spam. I'm keeping an extra eye on newly registered accounts, seems like they're usually here for the spam

Sorry for being MIA for the past couple of months and thanks once again for reporting the spam. I'm keeping an extra eye on newly registered accounts, seems like they're usually here for the spam

Thanks Rady. I appreciate you cleaning things up.