Game thread: New York Knicks @ Golden State Warriors 2/10/2022 10:00pm [Game #56]

We?ve run some good plays and gotten guys good looks and either they?ve not taken the shot or they?ve fumbled the ball away.

No question Kuminga got that block with the shot on the way down. Randle gets the lead to 4 on the goaltending. 22 seconds to go. Warriors ball.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks up by 4 with 20 something seconds left on the clock. This would be a huge win

After Curry FTs, Knicks lead by 1 with the ball and 8.7 seconds left. Reddish and Quickley will be on the floor for their FT shooting because an intentional foul is coming.

Burks and Reddish have both missed FTs in the closing seconds. Rough. Lead is only 2. Warriors ball. Gee, I wonder if Steph Curry will attempt a dagger 3?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Cam misses the first and now the Warriors dont need a three anymore. 6 seconds left

Randle with 28 points, 16 boards, and 7 assists.

Big surprise road win against a very, very good Warriors team.

mafra

Legend
NYK 24-33 from FT line

Both AB and Cam miss a FT final seconds? opens door for GSW to win it.

6 seconds. 2 point game

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Woke up just in time to catch the last 5 minutes of the game, i didn't expect to see the Knicks leading in double figures in the fourth so i decided to switch the feed on. Definitely gonna watch the whole game later. Grimes starting over Burks? Reddish getting 19 minutes? Should be fun

mafra

Legend
This would?ve been a soul-crushing loss

So happy for them to collect the win. Phew! They caught a break, as Klay missed a wide open step back fade away from top of key.

While they played well in spurts vs Lakers and Utah? tonight they played well wire to wire? fortunately, the final 30 seconds didn?t spoil and possible detail what could be the start of a run?

Me vs the world mentality.

Our next 2 games are against Portland and OKC, two teams that have really struggled this year. It would be nice to try to put together a little winning streak.

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle played winning B.ball tonight .. Matter of fact the Knicks 10 Man rotation played winning b.ball for 48 min .. Go Knicks !!!

We still have to FIRE Leon Rose & Perry the next couple of weeks.
They were unable to get the Knicks team a PG when Kemba was taking out of the rotation, through Protocols, and when D.Rose went down with a 2 to 3 month injury.

It?s funny how one game completely changes the narrative. Fanbase suddenly very positive on Cam Reddish after last night.

What happened is exactly what Thibs said would happen. It?s a long season. Players get hurt. Guys will get their chance.