Soccer

th3realicon

Rotation player
Yeah word man, Spain had like 29 shots on and 12 on Goal and the US had 9 shots 2 on goal. The difference is that USA got all those shots on goal to count Spain didn't.

Who cares anyway, the Confed cup is worthless.

Love this game...I couldn't live my life without it...My favorite team is SL Benfica from Portugal...Their kinda like the Knicks lol...Great past, but doing horrible in recent years...But this season is different...We look to be getting back to our best...So hopefully my soccer team returns to winning ways this season and next season I hope my basketball team returns to winning ways...

Forca Benfica and Knicks

th3realicon

Rotation player
Benfica of the past was exactly like the Knicks: always in the final of the Champion League and won only ONCE out of 7 tries :D

So true my friend lol...But have you seen them play this season?...We are just kicking ass and taking names...We kinda play the same style as your team, Barcelona...Just lovely passing and attacking and running up the score on poor old teams lol...Also it was great when Benfica played Barce back in the 05/06 CL...We really gave you a run for your money, but in the end you guys were the better team...Hope we meet again soon lol