Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Our season is officially over. We are officially eliminated from any chance at the 10th seed.

Did you not see this coming??
    Did you really think they were a playoff team considering that so many of the other teams in the East were tanking because of talent in last years draft?
    Did you not see that 3 years ago there was numerous mistakes made with the draft and F.A.? This part of the end results... I said part there is more to come.

It doesn't seen like you are in the camp of blaming Randle. The starting lineup changed from last year to this year for the worse. Have you thought about whether Payton(as bad as he was) good for team and Randle? If you were in the Walker camp ok but looking at last year and this year. Payton really is the only different in that starting lineup of last year. Last year was very good for Randle. He work hard in the off season to prepare for a different one than the previous year. Nobody gave him anything he earned it. Could the absent of Payton be a big reason for team and Randle success. I didn't expect Randle or the Knicks to have the same year. To me, Randle is having a decent year just not last year(no Payton or shoot falling).

There is enough blame to go around from F.O. to Thib's to players(Frankenstein Team).

At least NYK not Nets or Lakers. Terrible years for them….

Rose missing 50 games reason why Knicks didn’t make play-in. Randle regression why they not a top 6 team.

Front office and Thibbs also hurt, you can argue they cost team 5 games at least…. Deciding Playoffs or no playoffs …

Blame everyone!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Did you really think they were a playoff team considering that so many of the other teams in the East were tanking because of talent in last years draft?
    Did you not see that 3 years ago there was numerous mistakes made with the draft and F.A.? This part of the end results... I said part there is more to come.

It doesn't seen like you are in the camp of blaming Randle. The starting lineup changed from last year to this year for the worse. Have you thought about whether Payton(as bad as he was) good for team and Randle? If you were in the Walker camp ok but looking at last year and this year. Payton really is the only different in that starting lineup of last year. Last year was very good for Randle. He work hard in the off season to prepare for a different one than the previous year. Nobody gave him anything he earned it. Could the absent of Payton be a big reason for team and Randle success. I didn't expect Randle or the Knicks to have the same year. To me, Randle is having a decent year just not last year(no Payton or shoot falling).

There is enough blame to go around from F.O. to Thib's to players(Frankenstein Team).
    After being the 4 seed last year, I thought we had a good chance of 10 seed or better this year. I was wrong. Lots of mistakes were made. Seems like quite a few things, like Walker and Rose, ended up even worse than I thought were worst case scenarios.

The 1st round pick for Cam Reddish who was then lost for the season is maybe the bitterest pill of all.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post

Last season Knicks success goes to D.Rose Leadership !!!
    Not coach Thibs!
    And not Randle!
    Randle earned the best improve player for being healthy and ready at training-camp. However, Randle never had the skills to win games in the 4th quarter. And coach Thibs offense always depended on D.Rose or Deng or Noah or Butler's leadership to win games.
    The Knicks (Thibs & Randle) record were 11-15, they hurried and traded for D.Rose to be the Knicks CLOSER last season.

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    The 1st round pick for Cam Reddish who was then lost for the season is maybe the bitterest pill of all.
    Having the 2022 (Hornets) first round (13 to 16th) draft pick to trade .. And the team are in desperate need of a vet PG early in the season .........
    The trade for SF Cam Reddish, after PG D.Rose had surgery (out for 8 to 12 weeks), and PG-Kemba Walker been exile. Had to be a decision to make the Knicks team a JOKE!
    The Knicks FO traded for Reddish to replace the scoring of D.Rose & Kemba .. LMAO.
    Tell me that's not Funny LOL
    Especially, when the NBA 2021-22 season several PG were traded here and there, plus several walking FA PG were signed.

The Knicks players Cam Reddish, Fournier, Burks, and RJ Barrett doesn't play well at the SG position, or in the backcourt. Plus all four players are average C- minus players at the SF position (Inconsistent).

And the Knicks having the audacity to put SF Burks, SF Fournier, and SF RJ Barrett in the starter lineup were a JOKE this season LMAO! No chemistry, no ball movement.
    The trio of starters had big problems trying defend the majority of Knicks opponents guards & SF this season .... After a few steady losses, I stopped getting angry at the losses and started laughing at head coach Thibs coaching method for another consistent loss.

Veteran

Knicks vs Cavs on a Saturday afternoon.

Arcidiacono getting 1st half minutes. Looks like we are trying to tank now that we are eliminated but we are playing decent ball and tied halfway through the 2nd quarter

10 stud prospects, which means we’ll draft 11-14 range.

Right now, WAS, NYK and NO have 43 losses. 3 teams tied for 9,10,11….

Be nice if NO wins bubble and makes playoffs… take out LAC.

As long as NYK secure top 10 pick, they should be in a good spot.

Veteran

Some of you guys may be able to stomach a season of playing the young guys, but I don’t know if I can. Knicks without Randle trail by 19 in the 4th.

Playing toying guys in loaded EC a surefire ticket back to the lottery.

No more half-step measures… commit to winning and make tea moves to significantly upgrade roster in order to compete or sell sell sell and commit to a true rebuild.

I think NO was 10th or something when AD left and they won Zion sweepstakes 3 years ago…. Ping pong balls have been known to do crazy things.

RJ, IQ, Mitch…. Simms, Grimes and MxBride… Obi…. Lottery pick….
    Last edited by mafra; Apr 02, 2022 at 14:49.

Veteran

Toppin had the first 20 point game of his career today against the Cavs. Thibs has hinted Randle likely out rest of way.