ESPN Top 25 players under 25: No RJ!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Give the kid some time Kiya he?s barely drinking age! Year 4 is the key can?t give up too soon. Case in point: Brandon Ingram!

Brandon Ingram is not a good example, any and all the players the Lakers drafted in the past decade became BUST from being in the Lakers POOR rookie contract program, example Julius Randle.
The Lakers organization without head coach Phil Jackson has been worst than the mismanagement Knicks. Don't forget Shaq & Kobe kept getting knocked out of the First round of the playoff, until Phil Jackson join the Lakers. Look what happen to the Lakers and Kobe when Phil retired .. BUM Lottery team.

mafra

Legend
RJ is young and improving and it?s. It outlandish to expect him to take his game to another level.

He may never be a franchise star but he can be a solid 2-3 option on a good team. We shall see. He needs to be more efficient offensively and he needs to get more counting stats on defense (steals and blocks).

He?s worked in his FT and 3-point shooting, driving to his right, and defending the other teams top option?.

Let the man get in the lab and work in his craft.

Would I deal him in a package for DM? Not a Melo type package? I would trade him for right Star?.

But he?s coachable and a professional and his prime hasn?t even started.

Starbury is the greatest player ever to play bball in China. They built a statute for him. A truly redemptive story after he bolted MIN.

I would take Isaiah Thomas over Starbury tho, bc IT was a winner. I would take Isaiah Thomas over CP3 too!

Kiyaman

Legend
RJ is young and improving and it?s. It outlandish to expect him to take his game to another level.

He may never be a franchise star but he can be a solid 2-3 option on a good team. We shall see. He needs to be more efficient offensively and he needs to get more counting stats on defense (steals and blocks).

He?s worked in his FT and 3-point shooting, driving to his right, and defending the other teams top option?.

Let the man get in the lab and work in his craft.

Would I deal him in a package for DM? Not a Melo type package? I would trade him for right Star?.

But he?s coachable and a professional and his prime hasn?t even started.

Starbury is the greatest player ever to play bball in China. They built a statute for him. A truly redemptive story after he bolted MIN.

I would take Isaiah Thomas over Starbury tho, bc IT was a winner. I would take Isaiah Thomas over CP3 too!

The Utah Jazz organization for DM .. Wants team chemistry players like ..
Quickley & Obi & Sims, plus a future first rounder for DM.
Maybe, Randle & Barrett plus a future first rounder could get DM, maybe?
I doubt the Jazz will want to go through all the complication of resigning a individual-player RJ Barrett next offseason.
For 3 seasons Barrett's biggest problem was his poor chemistry with teammates on both sides of the court. Plus Barrett's ball-movement in lineups has been terrible for 3 straight seasons.