Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Dumb Raider had taken over the board with his dumb ass opinions. Only an idiot could piss on the one bright spot on our squad. Someone PM me when this idiot stops posting on chief…
    Randle nor RJ Barrett are the bright-spot of the Knicks 48 min performance ..
    The only bright-spot on the 37-45 Knicks 2021-22 season are it's over!

RJ Barrett's performance after 3 seasons in the NBA showed he's still not at the level to be a NBA starter at SG or SF, plus Barrett's talent/skills/and court vision are a 20 minute bench role-player.
    The truth was in Barrett's inconsistent performance in his 3rd season.

Only two people on this forum pretend to be against RJ, one is Kiyaman a legend but stubborn whenever RJ has a good game he gives little to no appreciation and the other is basically on everyone's ignore list.

RJ is a very good player. On both ends. An ideal scoring option.

RJ isnt Ant, Luka, Trae, Ja. Etc.

But on a good team RJ would fit right in. Get rid of Randle, who isnt a valid 1st option, give Toppin 28 minutes. RJ numbers will improve. Hes proven he can shoot 40% he's proven he can play defender and drop 40 points at a very young age. Hes far from a finished product so who's ever trying to rank him now is just stupid and unrealistic. We could of had a worst pick at 3. We did good.

Dumb Raider had taken over the board with his dumb ass opinions. Only an idiot could piss on the one bright spot on our squad. Someone PM me when this idiot stops posting on chief…
    Chief my bro I remember back in the days there would be debate battles but they were interesting because both parties would drop facts stats and a little meme and a little fun. Remember the Starbury Isiah wars ? Even with that we just had a fun time. I knew I was hella wrong for the fights I had back in the day and I own all the bans I got. I just keep dude on the ignore list because it kinda unmotivated to post here but notice its pushing away other legend posters like you which blows! nba draft coming up soon brother ! Big day for us.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by metrocard View Post
    Chief my bro I remember back in the days there would be debate battles but they were interesting because both parties would drop facts stats and a little meme and a little fun. Remember the Starbury Isiah wars ? Even with that we just had a fun time. I knew I was hella wrong for the fights I had back in the day and I own all the bans I got. I just keep dude on the ignore list because it kinda unmotivated to post here but notice its pushing away other legend posters like you which blows! nba draft coming up soon brother ! Big day for us.
    You right Metro you have always been the snake to my mongoose! The Starbury wars were legendary! I miss those days and you right I’ll keep the idiot on my ignore list and keep posting! I can’t hide how disappointed I am with this team this year. RJ was the only bright spot seriously. Looking forward to the draft like always but we gotta get a point guard for real I don’t care if it’s Ricky Rubio.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Randle nor RJ Barrett are the bright-spot of the Knicks 48 min performance ..
    The only bright-spot on the 37-45 Knicks 2021-22 season are it's over!

RJ Barrett's performance after 3 seasons in the NBA showed he's still not at the level to be a NBA starter at SG or SF, plus Barrett's talent/skills/and court vision are a 20 minute bench role-player.
    The truth was in Barrett's inconsistent performance in his 3rd season.
    Give the kid some time Kiya he’s barely drinking age! Year 4 is the key can’t give up too soon. Case in point: Brandon Ingram!

Knows the team

Give the kid some time Kiya he’s barely drinking age! Year 4 is the key can’t give up too soon. Case in point: Brandon Ingram!
    Brandon Ingram is not a good example, any and all the players the Lakers drafted in the past decade became BUST from being in the Lakers POOR rookie contract program, example Julius Randle.
    The Lakers organization without head coach Phil Jackson has been worst than the mismanagement Knicks. Don't forget Shaq & Kobe kept getting knocked out of the First round of the playoff, until Phil Jackson join the Lakers. Look what happen to the Lakers and Kobe when Phil retired .. BUM Lottery team.

RJ is young and improving and it’s. It outlandish to expect him to take his game to another level.

He may never be a franchise star but he can be a solid 2-3 option on a good team. We shall see. He needs to be more efficient offensively and he needs to get more counting stats on defense (steals and blocks).

He’s worked in his FT and 3-point shooting, driving to his right, and defending the other teams top option….

Let the man get in the lab and work in his craft.

Would I deal him in a package for DM? Not a Melo type package… I would trade him for right Star….

But he’s coachable and a professional and his prime hasn’t even started.

Starbury is the greatest player ever to play bball in China. They built a statute for him. A truly redemptive story after he bolted MIN.

I would take Isaiah Thomas over Starbury tho, bc IT was a winner. I would take Isaiah Thomas over CP3 too!

Knows the team

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    RJ is young and improving and it’s. It outlandish to expect him to take his game to another level.

He may never be a franchise star but he can be a solid 2-3 option on a good team. We shall see. He needs to be more efficient offensively and he needs to get more counting stats on defense (steals and blocks).

He’s worked in his FT and 3-point shooting, driving to his right, and defending the other teams top option….

Let the man get in the lab and work in his craft.

Would I deal him in a package for DM? Not a Melo type package… I would trade him for right Star….

But he’s coachable and a professional and his prime hasn’t even started.

Starbury is the greatest player ever to play bball in China. They built a statute for him. A truly redemptive story after he bolted MIN.

I would take Isaiah Thomas over Starbury tho, bc IT was a winner. I would take Isaiah Thomas over CP3 too!
    The Utah Jazz organization for DM .. Wants team chemistry players like ..
    Quickley & Obi & Sims, plus a future first rounder for DM.
    Maybe, Randle & Barrett plus a future first rounder could get DM, maybe?
    I doubt the Jazz will want to go through all the complication of resigning a individual-player RJ Barrett next offseason.
    For 3 seasons Barrett's biggest problem was his poor chemistry with teammates on both sides of the court. Plus Barrett's ball-movement in lineups has been terrible for 3 straight seasons.