Knows the team

Nyk Logo Optimism or 30 win season

Welcome Jalen Brunson as the Knicks new starting PG.
    Fournier's perimeter-shooting
    RJ Barrett
    Randle
    MitchRob's double-double 2 blocks performance

My optimism of Knicks making the playoffs will lie on Knicks
    Star player D.Rose Leadership on the bench players, and D.Rose creative scoring alongside Quickley & Obi Toppin.
    Cam Reddish will be performing for a new contract ....
    Hartenstein is new, his performance reminds me of player Phil Jackson
    Grimes 2-Way talent will work his way in the rotation
    Deuce McBride (Ward) sleeper on the roster

I Don't want the 2021-22 coach Thibs decision making showing up for the Knicks 2022-23 season !!!

Knows the team

Training camp is just around the corner ....

Ian Bagley released an article talking about possible starters. It seems like the possible starting roster he wrote about is more of his opinion and not an actual idea proposed by the front office or Thibs. Or is it?
    Reports came out that Cam was working out with the knicks most of the summer and is in great shape. Its also said that just like in previous training camps Thibs will look at the players with a clean slate. Bagley mentioned a possible SG starter will be Grimes, which has been previously floated. But what caught my attention was the possibility if Cam starting at the SF and RJ at the SG. Is this actually a possibility? I really like it but it seems like it will create more roster problems for the second unit, who will take Cam's place and ride the bench? Fournier, he has a huge contract. IQ? Reports came out he is expected to have a bigger role this year. Grimes? I doubt it, he was an untouchable player in the Mitchell trade talks.

Thibodeau said that Evan Fournier is the front-runner for the starting shooting guard spot for the Knicks.
    After refusing to include Quentin Grimes in any trade for Donovan Mitchell, Thibs still believes that Fournier is the best option to start at shooting guard. He referenced Fournier's shooting ability being crucial while alongside Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett, and Julius Randle. We'll see if Grimes or Cam Reddish are able to change Thibs' mind over the next few weeks, but it seems like Fournier will stay with the starting group.

Knows the team

I don't know where fans on twitter & face-book get the idea that Grimes raw rookie talent are a better fit at SG in the starter lineup than Fournier.
    As much as I like rookie Grimes 2-Way performance, he's not a NBA starter over players like Fournier or Quickley at the SG position. I will admit rookie Grimes raw performance has showed to be much better than RJ Barrett's performance at the SG position.

The Knicks biggest weakness on the court last season were at the SF spot (Barrett/Cam/Knox).
    Not resigning Reggie Bullocks dynamic multi-positional performance (2021 offseason) as the Knicks starting SF were a season bummer at the SF spot. Just so the Knicks FO (Leon Rose) could grab some media points at signing a FA scorer SG-Fournier.
    This offseason the Knicks wasted 2 months of valuable time going after another SG scorer name Donovan Mitchell, which never happen.

I was hoping in the 2022 offseason the Knicks FO would sign FA Brunson, and make a trade for one of the Toronto Raptors 6.8 players to put at the Knicks SF spot to add help defense in the backcourt & frontcourt vs differ opponents. Knox & Barrett couldn't do the above for the Knicks, and Cam couldn't do it for the Hawks .... I guess Knicks fans want Grimes Defense in the starter lineup because Brunson, Barrett, and Randle's weak defensive effort will lead to consistent losses !!!

Knox is gone. And to his defense he was never give a chance to Earn (a) more playing time (b) a starting position.
    NOTE: I said EARN!!
    By truly having an open preseason practice where players have to EARN their positions would have been horrible for the F.O. At the expense of TEAM and FANS they orchestrated what they wanted the team to look like. Fix was horrible muppet of a coach. Miller wasn’t give a real chance(to date is the only coach to do some real coaching). Thib’s is a shell of his old self.
    F.O. to me showed a HATE for Knox, Frank, Dotson, Trier and Kornet. BB is a competitive sport not a popularity contest. I will never cheer or pull for the success of this F.O. They drew a line in the sand for me. I will never cross it.

Knox play defense? Bwaaaaah!!!!

Quentin Grimes is dealing with a sore left foot and is being listed as day-to-day.