Arenas' thoughts on Marbury

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
On nba.com, many current, and former nba/wnba players and coaches were asked which matchup they most like, during rivalry week. Basically everyone said KG, tim duncan, except for a few exceptions. Gilbert Arenas of the Washington Wizards was one of those exceptions stating "I like the Marbury-Iverson matchup. Or Steve Francis-Marbury. Or the Kobe-Tracy matchup. "

Well, thank you Gilbert, personaly those matchups stated above are my favorites too :)

also, Dirk Nowitski said ShaQ and Yao, nice Dirk.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yesss mad props to Gilbert, who i was disappointed in at the allstar game especially after claiming hed win the MVP BUT he def. made up for it with this comment.

As I said in the analysis I love to watch marbury vs Iverson. but for some reason it doesnt come close to Francis vs Marbury. its just that great and on such a different level. and it will be great to watch on Friday even if Franchise plays the 2 guard. But my dream match would be watching my boy Skip to my Lou vs Stephon Marbury 1 on 1 at rucker yeea!!!! :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
Francis vs Marbury. its just that great and on such a different level. and it will be great to watch on Friday

Gilbert's probably hoping they dont have a game so he can watch it too ;)