FANTASY BASEBALL SIGNUP

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
alright so i got this idea from a post at nykfanpage, anyways i'm thinking about starting a fantasy baseball leage, So if i get enough ppl to join i'll set it up. So just let me know.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
I already signed up from Coleman's, but theres no reason why i cant do two... I'll be up for it!!

it's kinda like 3 because i know you signed up for fury realms at nykfanpage, but anyway ok we got one guy anyone else wanna join

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think hes waiting to see how many people he can get before he creates the league... that way we dont have a league with 3 people in it.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
may i suggest you edit the thread title to FANTASY BASEBALL SIGNUP, that way you get more hits, because they might think it is a baseball discussion and not enter.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
League ID#: 220898

League Name: KNicks fans

Password: cubsrule

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sun Mar 20 12:00pm CST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Points Only

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: 23

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: August 14, 2005

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 1250

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 3

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, W, SV, K

Stat Modifiers: R (2), HR (2), RBI (2), SB (1), W (1), SV (1), K (1)

if theres something you guys aren't happy with just tell me and i'll change it

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
we got a problem guys the drafts in two days and there are in still only 2 teams in the league. Peach if you want post it on nykfanpage and try to get some ppl to join because as of now we can't have the league.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I'm about to join it and if we dont have enough people when the draft date comes just push the draft sate back until we get enough people.