[Article] While Others Talk Of Rain, The Knicks See Only Sun

NYKnicks15

Starter
iight thanks...do u happen to know where Rady gets those mini nba logos that we see on the side of the main page?? sayings the games previous scores and stuff?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
iight thanks...do u happen to know where Rady gets those mini nba logos that we see on the side of the main page?? sayings the games previous scores and stuff?

its funny you mention that. I spent so much time looking for mini-logos on google and stuff, i ended up getting lisense plates from a store site, lol.

NYKnicks15

Starter
alright kool. yea id love a Petro jersey and Robinson one if they get drafted...i wonder what hell do with the last first round pick? hmmm

thats the only thing not right with the mock draft in nba draft.net that they dont update it enough....cause we have SA's pick

NYKnicks15

Starter
i was getting them from Forbes.com through the most valuable franchises list hahaha :lol: there not bad either but its a task and theyre slightly outdated.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
thats the only thing not right with the mock draft in nba draft.net that they dont update it enough....cause we have SA's pick

not only that, nearly all the trades that happened over the trade deadline involved draft picks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
NYKnicks15 said:

they're resized in photoshop after being taken from NBA.com or SI.com

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea but you cant decipher that on what is really going to happen. The site doesnt look what the team needs or whats best for the team...they just do it by how early/value of the player or what they think via the title "mock"...not a very good one but its still kool to look at

ex. Portland-Aleksandrov SF...they already have Miles, Patterson and Rahim who play that spot...

ex. Clippers- Felton PG...next season Shaun Livingston will be back, and Marko Jaric

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
for all you people who are so enamored with johan petro...dont forget darko milicic. that guy was taken 2nd overall, touted as a great big man, etc etc etc. he was 18 when he was drafted. petro is also very young, and will probably need a lot of time to develop. i seriously doubt he will contribute in any significant manner to the knicks for the next 3 -4 years, and thats if we even get to draft him

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
and peach, that 6'8 SF might be the next tmac or kobe that came out of high school and wasnt drafted that high because he wasnt a big man. of course, ive never seen the guy play and know absolutely nothing about him. but if hes really got a lot of talent, then whats wrong with drafting a guy who can really become a superstar someday?a guy like andrew bogut reminds of chris caman, maybe hed be a serviceable center in the nba, but hell never dominate the league and get 25 and 10. too many teams i think draft big guys just for the sake of drating a big guy or because they nee ad a big guy. mike olowakandii was drafted 1st, and i bet the fact that he was a 7 foot center who had decent skills had a lot to do with it. a lot of players have become much better than him, even though they were drafted after him. id say just draft the guy witth the most talent (and of course he sould have good character, work ethic, etc.), whether or not you need someone at that position.

Knicker Bocker

Benchwarmer
Dude I have. That guy got mad skills. He can do anything, he can play mosly every position except center and propably pf. He the next Lebron James. You might think I'm crazy but we'll see in 2 years. I would be the happiest man on earth if we pick him. We can just trade for a bigman we don't have to get them in the draft and wait for them to develop.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
NYKnicks15 said:
yea but you cant decipher that on what is really going to happen. The site doesnt look what the team needs or whats best for the team...they just do it by how early/value of the player or what they think via the title "mock"...not a very good one but its still kool to look at

ex. Portland-Aleksandrov SF...they already have Miles, Patterson and Rahim who play that spot...

ex. Clippers- Felton PG...next season Shaun Livingston will be back, and Marko Jaric

The Clippers better not take Fleton. He better stay at UNC or the Knicks draft him.