[Article] Tough Tim Expects He'll Play

rady

Administrator
Staff member
New York Post said:
Tim Thomas says he'll play tonight despite suffering a hyper-extended left knee Friday in Orlando. Thomas, who just a week ago seemed like an unstoppable force, was limited to just five points in the 111-89 loss to the Magic and played five minutes in the second half after hitting the floor hard with Grant Hill in the third quarter.
Thomas did not practice yesterday but told reporters on his way off the court after shooting free throws with the rest of the team that he would play tonight against Golden State at the Garden. He's listed as probable.

"I'm not sure," coach Herb Williams said. "I think Tim will be OK. I haven't had a chance to sit down and talk to him yet. He didn't come back in last night, he didn't do much today. Hopefully he'll be ready for [tonight]."

http://www.knicksonline.com/getart.php?id=2564

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
just when he was back to full health,m just when he was getting going, just when the team was coming around.. why did this happen, i hope this isnt anything serious.

Thomas is each game improving his game. his percentage of three pointers is getting better too.

Jamal, Marbury and Thomas playing all star basketball might bring something good to us.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Yea it's too bad Thomas has had all this bad luck. He is truly skilled, and is blessed with the size to really dominate at his position. The past week or two, we've seen what he can truly do, and I'm impressed.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
Jamal, Marbury and Thomas playing all star basketball might bring something good to us.

i wouldnt say their playing to All-star capability, but if they had done this well in the first half, voting may have been more interesting...