Hubie and Mike switch jobs!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
lol, well Mike Fratello started out as a commentator for abc, and then became the head coach for the Grizzlies, and now Hubie Brown who started out as the Memphis coach is now the commentator at abc. just thought i would share that with you guys, i found it funny.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Wow, I guess I never realized that. That is kind of funny. Hubie Brown knows what he is talking about though, he has a great basketball mind and is great at analyzing the game.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Hubie Brown knows what he is talking about though. He has such a great basketball mind and has so much strategy. I love listnening to him.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
unlike John Starks' half time analyses he does sometimes, he doesnt have that commentator voice, but he does know what hes talking about

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
John Starks is like, Yah, well you know the knicks are playing well, steph and jamal are playing well and uhhhhhhh, and he just agrees with w/e Al Trautwig says.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
its really that.. he has his own ideas, he just cant say them without talking in a mono-tone, hes hard to listen to, but he still has good ideas and thoughts to add