tough stretch

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
this is our last major tough stretch of the season coming up we got washington seattle miami atltanta(the exception)and miami again then san anotnio this is crucial for us to have any hopes of staying in the race for the playoffs.... just out of curiousity what do u think will be our final record in that stretch and which games are wins and losses?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
If your being really optomistic, I think we could go 3-3. We could beat atlanta, we can hang with Washington, and posibly take one against Miami or Seatle

however we will go 2-4 we will beat atlanta and which ever one you want to think we can win..

also i cant wait for the san antonio game, its going to be awesome to see nazr come on the floor, ill be cheering my a.ss off

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Don't know if Nazr will play on that game. Read on the paper today that Spurs put him on the bench resting the injury.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
dasilva1079 said:
Don't know if Nazr will play on that game. Read on the paper today that Spurs put him on the bench resting the injury.

atleast they could do something we could not afford to do... that will help him out a lot, and it is good for him not having the burden of being the entire frontcourt