GAME THREAD: NYK vs. SEA: 3/13/05: (L-90-80)

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
tim thomas seems to have a lot of fight in his words, but not in his game. i can think of how he was mad for what seemed to be a very long time about that new jersey playoff incident last year. and then this article about how he got mad over a little thing ray allen said and now he wants to choke him? i like that intensity, but i just wanna see it in the GAME, not when he talks to the media.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
Combined, the five teams the Knicks face over the next 13 days (7games) are 52 games over .500 - and that includes Atlanta (11-50) and counts Seattle and Miami only once each.

holy bleep

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I think Lenny calls games now for Seatt,e, so there might be a small reuniun tonight, for one, i felt bad for him, but when things arent going right you have to get mad and intense, and lenny was neither

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Wow, that play by JYD. That just makes me get chills, such a hustling play and makes me believe they want to win.

Tim Thomas's power dunk was nice also.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
so far 50-45 at half time, as i said before the sonics dont look indimedating on paper, and they're not that indimedating in the games either. If we keep up the defensive histle, and if they dont catch fire, i believe we can take this.

NYKnicks15

Starter
first off Seattle is pretty itimidating on paper...just because you mite not know everyone on the team by heart or for that matter even heard of them because they are not all "superstars" doesnt mean anything...and they are itimidating to watch...they must be, cmon they are 41-19...someone must be intimidated...

watching this game (at the moment) means nothing because youll get the wrong impression...thats like if you watched the Philly/Knicks games last time and took impression right there and were like "wow New York is the most intimidating team EVER!" you cant judge a team by one game...

were playing there game actually running and gunning, and usually missing...cmon a 33.9FG%...tied game weird

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
IVERSON's3>Marbury's said:
And the Knicks blow the game once again. Wow, this is nothing knew. Herb should have put the starting lineup back in before they got cold. Knicks SUCK!

Once Seattle gets on a run its almost impossible to stop them... Also, it was a 5 point lead., thats not to hard to BLOW against one of the best teams in the league.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
pbjb14 said:
alright peach this has been bothering me for a while its a dumb question but can u explain ure sig

lol, they're just my favorite players.. bob sura, manu ginobili, vanhorn, doleac, and chris mihm... i cant really expain it, i just like them

Peach_NYK_21 said:
pbjb14 said:
alright peach this has been bothering me for a while its a dumb question but can u explain ure sig

lol, they're just my favorite players.. bob sura, manu ginobili, vanhorn, doleac, and chris mihm... i cant really expain it, i just like them

Dont take this the wrong way Peach, but..................you must be white! HAHA sorry

NYKnicks15

Starter
not trying to bring up race, but it seems to already be on the table. Hopefully this ends the discussion, not because its going to be a great post but just because it really has no room here.

They are all white players. I dont care if Ginoboli is Spanish he still is more white than most players. Now I dont think talent or players for that matter should be graded on race, because there are crappy black players, there are crappy white players, there are crappy asian players so on and so on. There are also good players of those races aswell.

Now not being picky, these mite be your favorite players, but in all actuality it has to rely some on your color...this is coming from a white person aswell so dont take offense to it.

In ending, aslong as you dont make it apparent or favor white players i think its perfectly fine to have that as your signature...and aslong as you dont make it apparent or actually favor in words the aforementioned, the BIGGEST PROBLEM I can see...is can you honestly tell me besides for maybe Ginoboli why youd pick THESE white players?!!? They're horrible, atleast pick Brad Miller, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Peja Stojakovic, Kirk Hinrich, Gordan Giricek, even Luke Ridnour, Brent Barry, Kyle Korver...Hell even WallyWorld....BUT Doleac, Mihm, Van Horn? Ill give you Ginoboli (if we count him) and Sura I guess...Van Horn is a complete copy of Christian Laettner (a big disappointment)... If were going to talk about this lets say..

C Brad Miller
F Dirk Nowitzki
F Predrag Stojakovic
G Kirk Hinrich
G Steve Nash

BUT a real All star...lineup looks like this though...
C Shaquille O'Neal
F Kevin Garnett
F Tracy McGrady
G Ray Allen
G Allen Iverson...why because talent is what we should base players on...

nyk35

Benchwarmer
for one if you are gonna make a team of white all stars

C-Dirk Nowitzki
PF-Pau Gasol
SF-Andrei Kirilenko
SG-Manu Ginobili
PG-Jason Williams- nash is not as good as he is said to be

Trin_Starr

Starter
IVERSON's3>Marbury's said:
And the Knicks blow the game once again. Wow, this is nothing knew. Herb should have put the starting lineup back in before they got cold. Knicks SUCK!

Herb's failure to rotate correctly caused the knicks to lose this one. With JYD on the floor, the knicks were on a 19-7 run and then he took him out for no reason and put in Taylor. That was the turning point of the game. The sonics are a run and gun team and we didn't need a low post presence in there for this game - we needed JYD's grit and energy.

Hopefully he will learn from his transgressions.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
jeese guys, light up.. i basically put them there as a joke.. Van Horn is there, because last year he was my favorite playor on the knicks... i was upset when isiah traded doleac away so he's there as a tribute. As for Sura, Ginobili, and Mihm, they are all on my NBA live team, and I have all sorts of stories to why i like them, in the game atleast. You have to seriously chill out , i wasnt trying to call anyone out or anything, i just wanted to put my favorite players up there.. wow, i guess that was too much