Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Howard Eisley

• Charlie Ward

• Total voters

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
The past backup point guards for the Knicks havnt really been amazing, so im just throwin this wuestion out there.. of all of them, who is the best... Also a couple of starters from last year (eisley, ward)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yeah, i find that charlie winning the hesiman trophy, one of the coolest sports trivia questions... he was so great.. who's he with now? Houston?

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea its 100% charlie ward, faithful, years, and just statistics alone...even though he started for us quite a bit his minutes were never big enough to call him a starter...so id say hes the best Knick PG backup of all time.

we traded him to Pheonix in the Marbury trade, they released him a week after i believe. He signed with San Antonio for the remainder of that season. Then signed with Houston this season as a free agent...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
he is performing well down in Houston, along with every other Knick player who ever played.. geese Houston just feeds off of us.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
we dont HAVE to like the way Jackson plays, but we have to accept it.. However in saying that, I do like how Jackson plays, he gives us very productive performances when needed

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I also loved Frank Williams. He had a great jumpshot and could penetrate and played hard all the time. To bad we traded him. :( Well we got Crawford and JYD in that deal :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
great jumpshot?? im not sure about that, but he was developing it a bit better before he was traded.. however he made up for that with his passion and ball handeling skills, he was great, but i cant imagine this team this year without JYD

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea its still hands down Charlie Ward until this point

Jermaine Jackson? Andre Barrett? Moochie Norris? cmon there is no competition for how much Charlie meant to us..

but yea kinda upset we lost Frank, passion was incredible...didnt necessarily like that we lost him....but then again i was never necessarily happy on how we GOT him (Mcdyess & him...Camby.Nene ring a bell?)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
NYKnicks15 said:
but yea kinda upset we lost Frank, passion was incredible...didnt necessarily like that we lost him....but then again i was never necessarily happy on how we GOT him (Mcdyess & him...Camby.Nene ring a bell?)

Yah, that was a really putrid trade. We lost so much in Camby and Nene and got what. Although and injured McDyess wasn't predictable but still, we should have kept them. Look how well they are playing in Denver.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i felt so bad for McDyess when he was with us and with Phoenix, he has never been the same after that injury, but he has really become a decent bench player for Detroit...