GAME THREAD: NYK @ MIA: 3/19/05: LOSS (97-82)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
kolmia23gn.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (27-36) @ MIAMI HEAT (50-16)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
damon_jones.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. DAMON JONES
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
dwyane_wade.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. DWYANE WADE
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
eddie_jones.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. EDDIE JONES
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
udonis_haslem.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. UDONIS HASLEM
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
shaquille_oneal.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. SHAQUILLE O’NEAL

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:2ebc1a2ab7]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:2ebc1a2ab7]
Heat Team Stats[align=right:2ebc1a2ab7]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:2ebc1a2ab7]
Standings

rady

Administrator
Staff member
for the good ol' times we must win this one. we will not finish the season with 0 wins against miami!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
just goes to show, how much a team can improve over the space of one year... its not easy but Miami landed a dominant player in Shaq, surrounded him with a great pick in the draft, in Dwayne Wade, and a whole bunch of high flyers and 3-point shooters.. they're a fan's dream.. except if your playing them

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
just goes to show, how much a team can improve over the space of one year... its not easy but Miami landed a dominant player in Shaq, surrounded him with a great pick in the draft, in Dwayne Wade, and a whole bunch of high flyers and 3-point shooters.. they're a fan's dream.. except if your playing them

Wade was a rookie last year before they had Shaq.

I agree with Raddy, we can not lose 4 times to the Heat.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Knicker Bocker said:
Knicks win 99-97. Down with 1 with 12.7 on the clock crawford gets foules and makes them all. :angel:

Wow, a bold prediction. Well mine was to but yours is really specific (meaning something weird happens)

I hope it does though ;)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
youadmireme2 said:
Im trying to watch the game on Telemundo and its not on... DAMN YOU CABLEVISION AND TIMEWARNER I WANT MY MSG

Try listening to it on the radio on 1050 ESPN or if you have CabelVision put on MSG.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
kolnyk48tn.gif
kolmia38es.gif

POINTS---------------REBOUNds-------------- ASSISTS
Rose 8------------------K.Thomas 6---------------Marbury 4
O'Neal 19-----------------Haslem 10---------------- D.Jones 4​

TEAM STATISTICS
-------------------------Knicks-----------------Heat
FG%----------------------35.7--------------------46.7
3PT%---------------------28.6--------------------25.0
FT%-----------------------50.0--------------------66.7
Turnovers-----------------8-----------------------3
Fast Break----------------4------------------------4
Biggest Lead--------------9-----------------------18
Unanswered Pts----------2------------------------2
Points in the Paint--------10----------------------32​

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Has anybody notice how bad these refs have been. It's not even like I am making a excuse, they are so bad. They bail the Heat out everytime something goes in favor of them.

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
No win against miami this year...Too bad the team shot just 38.8% . TT's last 3 or four games were really good, and there, he didn't show up...

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
what im starting t wonder is what chicago would look like with Crawford still there.. wow they would be unstopable

Nah, they got Othella in that deal and he has been playing really well. He had 24 last night against Philly. But Crawford just doesn't fit into that system, he is first a PG and now they have Hinrich who is playing really well, and the team chemistry there is better without him.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Othella was such a bum in New York... he was greedy and selfish,. and when the ball went into him, you knew it was hardly ever going to come back out, also Shandon Anderson is another one that has proven his worth to Miami, but maybe thats because they're not paying him a million fagillion zavillion dollars

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Shandon Anderson fits really well with the Heat. He is a role player who plays defense for them and can get out in transistion. With us there was no role for him to fit.