Favorite Player in NBA?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My favorite player is Amare Stoudemire.
Dwyane Wade, Zach Randolph, Chris Paul, and Brook Lopez are also on my list. And Starbury, of course.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Steve 'Old Guy at the Y' Nash Guy's a good team player, nice touch, good stroke, and is sometimes stupid enough to crash into someone on the inside despite giving up height, weight, age, size and having a bad back. (I could probably say the same for Chauncy Billups now.) I've always been a fan of smaller team-players. Like Stockton-Malone for example.

KingCharles34

All Star
Kobe, Artest, Derrick Rose, Amare, Ginobili, Brandon Jennings, Carmelo, Durant, Westbrook, Gallinari, Gasol, Zach Randolph

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I dont really watch other teams like I used to, I only watch the Knicks .. so I choose chandler cause he's beasting for us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
My fave Knick is Landry.

My fave non Knicks are Manu Ginobili, Ron Ron, Westbrook, CP3, JKidd, Blake Griffin's dunks are ruthless, Gerald Wallace, Gasol, Bogut (Oz).

My most hated are the entire Celtics team with KG at the top, Vujacic, the Birdman, Miami, anyone who had anything to do with the 90s Pacers bar Donnie, Jared Jefferies, Eddy Curry